Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Kennedy Assassination Theory

Posted at

Ok, imagine a world where only Lee Harvey Oswald shot at Kennedy. Miraculously Kennedy survives the single bullet. He decides in his hospital bed that he has not yet secured his legacy. He gives NASA the funding to build a time machine. As time goes on, his presidency and character gets more and more tarnished as evidence is leaked to the press of his involvement with marilyn monroe's death, his marraige breaks down due to his numerous sexual flings, and he makes some poor decisions dealing with the late cold war and the escalating public unrest about vietnam. This comes to a front when the plans for a working time machine is leaked to Soviet Russia. Realizing that there was now only one way to prevent soviet russia from going back in time and making the american revolution a war for communism instead of a war for democracy. He goes back in time and positions himself on the grassy knoll, firing his weapon at the same time as Oswald, so as not to affect the space-time continuum by alerting the world to his presence. After the shot is fired he fades away like Marty McFly, leaving no trace of his existence.

Beat that!

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Wow…that's a pretty weird theory there, kingofsnake. Though assassinated presidents are remembered a lot better than ones who outlived their term.

Anyway I don't have any conspiracy theories aside from the fact that there might have been more than one gunman, but I really don't know.

Posted at

Did someone watch The Butterfly Effect or something?

I think it's cool as a story, king!! And rather consistent, too!

Posted at

I'm pretty sure something like that happened on the British show Red Dwarf. In any case, it had them convincing Kennedy he needed to go back in time and shoot himself to save the world. ^_^

MiniMyth
MiniMyth
Posted at

Heh heh. Looks like two people beat me to it. Yeah, that's almost exactly like what they did in a particular Red Dwarf episode.

Posted at

I saw that on Red Dwarf. Thief!

i haven't.

i guess great minds think alike

Posted at

That they do, king ;) Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It was one of the worst eppisodes of Red Dwarf ever :( They really went down hill after that one.

MiniMyth
MiniMyth
Posted at

It was one of the worst eppisodes of Red Dwarf ever :( They really went down hill after that one.

Yeeeah, it was pretty aweful. My folks, who are normally great Red Dwarf fans, could hardly sit through it. But then, it must be doubly hard having actually been around when it happened.

marine
marine
Posted at

Bullshit. Season 7 and 8 were just as good as the previous seasons. The one where Rimmer uses the sex pheramone on himself at a dinner party was classic sir. Also him punching death at the end? Best ending ever. Its like I wrote it. But you of all people know how I end story arcs…

Say I'm going to travel back in time and kill myself, again!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I have to disagree. Rimmer and Lister were fat, tired and unenthused… Sad, sorry, and sickly faded remnants of their former selves. :(

Honestly, that particular Penis cartoon is funnier than all the episodes in the later series put together. YOU should have been writing for them man!

Posted at

I've never seen red dwarf. Now i doubt i ever will…

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Mr Green Did it, In the Library, With the Sniper Rifel.

Posted at

i wish red dwarf dvd aren't so expensive…the best red dwarf episode I can think of was when they went to a universe where everything was backwards. I used to try to catch RD late at night in PBS back in high school

jakey926
jakey926
Posted at

I KNOW WHO DID IT!!! (not really but i've always wanted to make this joke) it was MRS. peacock in the ballroom with the candle stick!!

Posted at

That's interesting.

F_Allen
F_Allen
Posted at

thats kinda what happens in Red Drawf Series Three. The a whole episode on it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.