Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Kirby Comic, great ideas

Pineapple
Pineapple
Posted at

For some of you that know me, I'm a Nintendo freak. I've been playing one of the Kirby games and I got a really good idea for a comic. See Kirby (or the species of Kirby), aren't really that nice. They eat all the food and inhale the inhabitants of Popstar. So I would like to do a comic from the point of view of the "enemies" like Leo and Waddle Dee. The storey would be that the inhabitants of dream land are starving because the King demands that each family must hand in half the food they find as a tax. Because, you know, you just find food in Dreamland. So a young Leo (the fire guy) leaves his family to find the star rod to wish for more food for his family (or something like that). During his quest he meets more Kirby enemies and they join him.

I think it could be done really well, but I need your help. See I'm not great at art, or storey writing, or backgrounds, or colouring…You get the picture. So if you are at all interested, reply to this and we'll all get together and flesh this thing out.

Pineapple
Pineapple
Posted at

Thought I would put up some art I've been working on.

Posted at

Well I'm not a god artist, colourist or background-ist so I can't help you there. I can write though, so I can easily help you out with that.

I just need to ask, what is it exactly you want done?

Pineapple
Pineapple
Posted at

Well I've never written anything that has a real storey line. I know what I want to do maybe for thefirst chapter, but after that only vague ideas. Like, I know what big events I want to happen, but I don't know how to get there. That's where I woulod like help with the writing.

Posted at

I love the little snowman guy, he rocks ^^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.