Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Learning to swim

carolyn
carolyn
Posted at

Hi everyone… I'm new to the site and have launched two new web comics in the last two weeks… Hope you guys will give them a look….

The first is a web comic written and colored by me, Carolyn Watson Dubisch and illustrated by Mike Dubisch ( artist of The Desperados/Graveslinger crossover), called,

The People That Melt in The Rain

Laura is trapped in a town where everyone carries umbrellas all the time. If it isn't acid rain, it's a rain of frogs or cupcakes, or who knows what!
But there's an even greater mystery here… A miniature forest grows in the shadows and hidden places. A rain god cries for help from inside a painting in the school library, and an old witch and a weatherman wrestle for dominance of the town's magic.
It's up to Laura to discover the secrets of the town of Deluge and free the people who melt in the rain!!

www.drunkduck.com/The_People_That_Melt_in_the_Rain/

My second comic is written and illustrated by me and is a gothic children's comic inspired by Ed Gory and Dr. Suess for kids 7 and up

The Horribles

When Sylvia escapes from her father's dungeon and runs into the night the nightmare begins… for everyone else.

www.drunkduck.com/The_Horribles/

Posted at

You didn't tell us enough about you. We want to know. We want to hear all your dirty little secrets, so that you may undergo your judgement, and pass through safely to the land of the Duck.

Posted at

Welcome Carolyn, we must learn more about you in this forum as Trout said…I do hope you enjoy it here on the duck.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi Carolyn! Welcome to the Duck - it's great that you've already gotten your feet wet with your own comics. Two? I can barely handle one! ^.^ We'd love to find out more about YOU. Where are you from? Do you prefer stripes or polka dots? How'd you grow that sweet avatar 'stache?

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Regardless of your suspicious lack of information ¬¬ it pleases me that there are many talented people joining DD as of late.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.