Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Link to THIS post

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hahaha!
I've been an admin in this site for years now and this is the first time I've ever noticed this feature!
is it new or have I just been fricken blind?

Click that little downward arrow on the end of the quote/edit/delete bar and it gives you a direct link to that particular post- useful for linking to a post in the middle of a thread somewhere… I've never known that you could do that but it's often something I've wanted to be able to do! -to reference something in a thread somewhere for example…

Ah well, just thought I'd share that discovery with you :)

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

I'm sure I've seen the words 'link to this post' pop up before, but couldn't work out where they came from so I suspect the feature has always been there, or maybe I dreamt that part.

I must say I like your pink bordered green arrow with pink outer circle and green radiating lines though: that feature should be added to the new layout, thus ensuring nobody would be in any doubt they could link to this post.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I must say I like your pink bordered green arrow with pink outer circle and green radiating lines though: that feature should be added to the new layout, thus ensuring nobody would be in any doubt they could link to this post.
Needs to be more acid green!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Aye. We have been using that feature in the Mafia games for almost two years now. Product Placement pointed it out to me (I think).

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

SERIOUSLY?! THIS IS OUR ADMIN?

How am I not a mod? >:\

crocty
crocty
Posted at

That thing was there since we got our last layout. The only good thing to come out of that! D:

I noticed it instantly somehow.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

That thing was there since we got our last layout. The only good thing to come out of that! D:

I noticed it instantly somehow.

Ditto. You're blind as a bat, Oz. Either that or as pissed as a skunk… as witnessed here…

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Wow i had no idea that was clickable, i always thought it was platinums weird…space filling thing.

It becomes 'delete' in the reply menu, which is weird since you can't actually delete another users post.(if you're not a mod etc)

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i've….i've never noticed it.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

On my monitor I can't even see the damn thing. I thought it was some little grey exclamation point.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

thanks oz for pointing this out. I appreciate that.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It is recommended that…
It is recommended that I should ban you, you dumb c*nt.

Everyone should sign up that dick's e-mail for spam: smithmary906@gmail.com

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

The points brought up in this topic have been both informative and wondrous. And of course I am absolutely not including the aforementioned unsolicited pitch.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I just shat like a ton of bricks.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I just shat like a ton of bricks.
That Paris Hilton diet really pays off, doesn't it? ^^

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I knew I smelled old guy farts coming from an old man. Way to miss an obvious icon, gramps.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

farts
He who smelt it dealt it.
Stinky bum ;)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yeah I'm a little surprised that so many people didn't notice it. I guess I'm super observant and everyone else is blind. BLIND I SAY.

It is recommended that people should purchase term life insurance with the Theory of Decreasing responsibility in mind. The Decreasing responsibility theory is provided that the insured person or persons realizes and understands that any and all financial responsibilities are only temporary and that they should purchase insurance to compensate for these responsibilities.
================
Compare Life Insurance
Dude I'm all for that, but your link doesn't work.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.