Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

looking for a good comedie writer

subs
subs
Posted at

so i started with this comic thing about 3 months ago, and now 23 pages later i can see my progress and i can see that im still improving. well basicly i have a lot of ideas about things, alot of gags and funny experience but my first language isnt english, i have a job that takes 10 hours from my day and i have a full time gf, but the rest of the time goes to drawing. since my work is a brain cell killer, i have no time to figure out very good storys, but i really really want to make something good. something people will enjoy. I like to draw very detailed and complex pictures with alot of detail in it. things u dont see at first, things some people never see. i want the comic to be smart, witty and undpredictable. with critical underline towards sociatys mistakes. but still keep it real and respectful. maybe something that would make u think about things. anyways, if anyone ever happens to read it then just check out www.drunkduck.com/wgo for samples and if u think u match my requirements and really want to put some work in then lemme know.. thanks.

Posted at

Well, I wouldn't say I'm a brilliant comedy writer, but I think I can come up with a story and jokes. There are better people here that might be willing to do it than me, but I have a lot of free time this summer so I can try to bring up an idea.

I'll PQ you with this message as well, and either PQ me back or email me at perran_826(@)hotmail(.)com

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.