Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Looking for a sprite animator...

Posted at

I didn't know where to put it sooo….
I need a sprite animator to make animations with sprites.
If possible, .EXE not .ZIP 'cuz I don't have WinZip or a Unzipping program.
I know there's a really good one but I deleted it by accident.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I don't have WinZip or a Unzipping program.
You don't have windows explorer? Fascinating.

Also, .exe and .zip have nothing to do with sprite animations and I'm not sure why you're referring to them. Besides that, they are completely different and I cannot see how they will ever be interchangeable.

Also, this should be in network and community project.

Also, I have no idea what you are actually asking. Please be more specific about what you want, you might actually get someone who is interested in what you're doing if you explained what you want.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Good suggestion BffSatan. :)
Moved.

Posted at

I didn't know how to explain so here it goes…

A program to do sprite animations, like GIF animations. I don't remember the name.

Posted at

Yeah, exactly. Thanks. But there is a problem….

Posted at

What is this problem?

SansTalent
SansTalent
Posted at

If you don't have an unzipping program get WinRar. It's easy and free and all that stuff.
For making animations you can use Photoshop's Imageready. It isn't free, I think, but it can't be all that expensive. Or maybe GIMP has a similar utility. If it doesn't and you can't pay, get GifAnimator. It just takes your GIF images and uses them as frames, but you have to edit each frame separately.
And .exe is the extension for apps, which doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with this. I cannot phantom why you brought it about. Also I can't phantom why Satan mentioned windows explorer, that has also nothing to do.
At any rate, good luck.

Posted at

Thank you.

You deserve a cookie!

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Also I can't phantom why Satan mentioned windows explorer, that has also nothing to do.
Because it lets you unzip files and the notion that a PC wouldn't have it is ridiculous.
Also, I can't fathom why you are talking about ghosts.

Also, try swish max.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.