Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Looking for an Artist

gabbys
gabbys
Posted at

Please bear with me through this quick background.

Back in 2002 I wrote that storyline for a video game. I was working with a small company and we were not able to secure financing for the storyline that I wrote. We had interest in the story, in the end the company changed direction and moved out of gaming altogether. We ended up parting ways and I have been sitting on the story ever since.

A few months ago while reading through the Lex Luthor Man of Steel series by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo I decided to turn the story into a graphic novel.

I have since written the story and am currently looking for an artist who would be interested in working with me to develop it to a point where we could approach a publisher.

The story is an alternate history story; I am looking for an artist who will bring a sense of darkness and realism without blackness. To be honest I am looking for a style like Lee Bermejo used in Lex Luthor Man of Steel or Jim Lee in the Super Man For Tomorrow book.

I would need an artist interested in WW2 military history and one who is interested in drawing military equipment as well (planes, ships, tanks, etc).

I can be contacted at teamura@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Mina_Lunga
Mina_Lunga
Posted at

May I suggest that you look up Ozoneocean? He's the best military/realistic artist on the Duck that I know of. He may not, of course, be interested, but he might be able to point out to you someone with whom you could work.

Good luck!

(And, by the way, I think that DD is place where some incredibly talented artists and storytellers showcase their work for the sheer joy of it)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.