Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Looking for an artist for TBF

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

I'm looking for an artist to work on Tank Buddies Forever.
For those of you who might not know, Tank Buddies Forever features an all underwater animal cast (namely a squid and an octopus). Though mostly comedic, there will be some serious points as well (and a bit of violence, both the comedic and serious sort).
Comic can be found here: http://www.drunkduck.com/Tank_Buddies_Forever/
If you are interested, please PQ me or make a post in this thread.

Posted at

I might be interested, just depends how often it would update, dont want to get in over my head.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

I might be interested, just depends how often it would update, dont want to get in over my head.
Well, the dream is to do a Mon-Wed-Fri schedule, but just a two updates per week thing might work.

JJ Wilman
JJ Wilman
Posted at

Im a bit interested.
would it be a full time deal, or work on it for a couples weeks then call it quits.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Im a bit interested.
would it be a full time deal, or work on it for a couples weeks then call it quits.
At this stage, either or, but the hope is for at least a semi-permanent artist.

JJ Wilman
JJ Wilman
Posted at

Im a bit interested.
At this stage, either or, but the hope is for at least a semi-permanent artist.

Well, i guess you can count me on board as a guest.
I tend to sign on to too many projects at the same time, so I'd be able to act as artist for a couple of weeks or so.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Well, i guess you can count me on board as a guest.
I tend to sign on to too many projects at the same time, so I'd be able to act as artist for a couple of weeks or so.
Actually this could work pretty good for right now. I'm going on a camping trip for a week or two, and I would like someone to make a few filler strips while I'm away. And since it's filler you can pretty much do what you want. Interested?

JJ Wilman
JJ Wilman
Posted at

Actually this could work pretty good for right now. I'm going on a camping trip for a week or two, and I would like someone to make a few filler strips while I'm away. And since it's filler you can pretty much do what you want. Interested?

sure, just send me a note with specifics and all that jazz.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Well, it's been a few months. I'm still looking for a permanent artist for Tank Buddies Forever if anyone's interested.
Also taking guest artists.
PQ me if you're interested.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.