Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Looking for artist (colorist/line art) for superhero series

Kal_El
Kal_El
Posted at

Hey all, Im looking for someone who can do line art and coloring for my new comic series "The Freshman"…here's a summary of what it's about.

They thought that their first year at college would be challenging enough, but when a group of friends discover they have extraordinary powers, they must balance the challenges they face from being freshman and super heroes!

Please message me or email me (chevy.carter@gmail.com). I will be happy to send samples of the comic to anyone who is interested. I would love to have a page done fore the comics challenge, but that's not necesarry ^_^

Posted at

Hey all, Im looking for someone who can do line art and coloring for my new comic series "The Freshman"…here's a summary of what it's about.

They thought that their first year at college would be challenging enough, but when a group of friends discover they have extraordinary powers, they must balance the challenges they face from being freshman and super heroes!

Please message me or email me (chevy.carter@gmail.com). I will be happy to send samples of the comic to anyone who is interested. I would love to have a page done fore the comics challenge, but that's not necesarry ^_^

this isn't this one, is it?

Kal_El
Kal_El
Posted at

No, it isn't. I was kinda upset when I saw this title while browsing one day. That's why I added "The" in my title. It's a completely unrelated(excpet for the college thing) and different concept, just an EXTREMELY similar name.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.