Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Looking for artist for 'Mature' comic

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

And by mature, I mean a huge bunch of sex jokes

Okay, any way, I've been writing this in my head for some time and now I have the time to write it. I'd draw it, but I'm always afraid some one will find my comic pages. Also, my scanner's gone

So any way, this story's about a 17-year-old guy who accidentally gets sent to an all girls boarding school by mistake, which contains every female (16-18) stereotype you could think of. Any way, there's one group of girls who try to prove he's a guy (Which he doesn't try to deny) but the teachers ignore all the signs. The rest of the school wants to keep him because they're all really horny

Depending on what the artist's limits are, I'll decide just how 'graphic' this could get. It all depends on who's willing to try it

If interested and able to do this and SERIOUS lot of people get my hopes up in the past just to tell me that they've changed their minds or can't do it) then E-mail me at d_m_herbert@hotmail.com

NOTE: To any one who jerks me around, I will give your address to spammer sites and I know several

Until next time
The Aussie Kid

PoisonedV
PoisonedV
Posted at

NOTE: To any one who jerks me around, I will give your address to spammer sites and I know several

lol illegal

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

lol illegal
I know, I just like making empty threats

Toshubi
Toshubi
Posted at

Sometimes my e-mail doesn't work like it should. So here's a copy of what I sent you.

I might be interested in doing this, but I have limitations.

Limitation #1 I'm currently drawing "Blade of Toshubi" That comic is my baby! I will make it my top priority to have Blade of Toshubi material done in time for the scheduled updates.

Limitation #2 How often is this comic going to be scheduled to come out? If it's five pages a week, I'll tell you now that I can't keep up with that. Right now I average three to four pages a week. I could draw two B&W pages for this comic in pencils without causing Blade of Toshubi to miss any updates.

Limitation #3 I like to be involved. I can take instruction, but I'd like to be able to have "wiggle room" with the story line and scenes. I won't try to take over the story, but I would like to be able to put in my 2 cents.

Limitation #4 I can do lesbians, but I can't do gay male stuff. Sorry if I sound like a facist, but I just can't do that. I also don't like to do rape or sexual torture (The mean kind).

Now if you haven't compleatly lost faith in me, I'd like to say that I'd need a story line and a cast of characters and thier discriptions before I accept this assignment. I will draw some concept art of the characters and you can tell me if they will work out for you.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.