Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Looking for Artist for Satirical Fantasy story

Posted at

Before anyone asks: I cannot pay you. This is a for-fun job.

For now, the story is called Halo Renegade, and the story is as follows:

Michael Dunst lives in Blackfordshire, England. After losing his job, he has officially decided his life is in the crapper. Late that night, a high pitched ringing alerts him to an odd golden ring slowly descending in her backyard. It burns his hands, but it produces no heat. Shortly following this odd event, an angel named Andrew shows up at his doorstep. It was his halo Michael found, and Andrew now must stay with Michael to guard it. "The halo is not a crown, Mr. Dunst, but a collar to keep us in check," he tells him. "But it is also a source of unspeakable power. I have cast it off. I refuse to remain a servant." And it appears that Andrew cast his off just in time. A wave of demons, headed by Beelzebub, have ravaged the outer skirts of heaven, clamoring to break down the gates. But things don't get bad until the affair starts to overflow onto Earth. Demons come searching for Andrew's halo, hoping to get an angel fighting on their side.

Anybody interested?

Rainwolf95
Rainwolf95
Posted at

I'm interested in this, it looks like the project I was doing before fell through (The writer has not contacted me) So I'm free as an artist if you want.

(If you need an art sample just let me know)

Posted at

Yes, an art sample would be nice. This story will be fairly serious, which is more than I can say for my other projects, so I'd really like to nail it.

Posted at

I'm not sure your art is quite what I'm looking for. You draw pretty much as well as I do. That's not a bad thing, but I'm looking for someone who can draw far better than I can. Otherwise, I'd draw the comic myself. But thank you for your time and interest.

Rainwolf95
Rainwolf95
Posted at

Okay, good luck finding an artist.

Posted at

Bumped. Anyone else interested?

Posted at

you know, if THAT guy wasnt good enough for you and you dont want to do it yourself you should probably think about getting some money together and getting it commissioned, there are loads of sites out there other than this one where you can look for paying and non paying artists, but if you really want to get this done you may have to dig around in your pocket

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.