Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Looking for Artist for Superhero Comic.

Posted at

If you need some sample writing hit me up ill send you some stuff.

But i have a pretyy decent sized universe. Some heros and villians. And even a few vigilantes. Crazy times and crimefighting. Good stuff. Just need an artist, cuase i am not the best artist by long shot. :-D

Posted at

samplle

Staring into the face of death Captain Charisma had no choice but to accept defeat. For this situation had been far greater a challenge than he had anticipated. And out in the middle of Rock Valley, called that for it was a valley of rocks and not green grass with water springs, he knew no one could save him. Not even himself. Darkness was lurking and the enemy he had sworn to defeat was about to defeat him.

Earlier that morning, Captain Charisma, was out and about when he bumped into his good frien the Texas Tornado. The Texas Tornado had once been a victim of evil when he was but a newborn o his powers like alot of Supers. He and Destructo, a loose canoon of hypnotic abilities, where both normal kids when one day at the age of 17 they noticed something strange. They started feeling different, acting different, even there living habits became different.
The both of them noiced each others reactions and confined in each other.
Hank "Texas" Williams a big kid who had ambitions of becoming a football star. And Jon Flint who had wanted to become a doctor. Both whos dreams where lost forever now by this strange mutation that was taking over there bodies.

"Whats up Tex?" asked Captain Charisma. "I have some very important news you might to hear cap'." Tornado said huffing as he were out of breath. Texas Tornado gave Captain Charisma a letter. He opened it and began to read it, when suddenely out of nowhere Destructo appears. "Charisma…huff*….you need to come quick theres something that needs your attention." So off they went to Destructos lab where he had some info on a villian who was supposed to be dead. Charisma dropped he letter in shock that HE ws back. 'it could'nt be' he said to himself. Texas helping him to a chair. "Well, i know what im doing today. ha." said Charisma with a chuckle trying to show it would be aright. He had defeated him once he could do it again or could he?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.