Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Looking for cameos to appear at the end of Issue 3

Posted at

The title pretty much says it all. If you want human characters to have a cameo near the end of issue 3 of The Devon Legacy then please tell me whom you would like me to have in it.

And btw my comics will be being printied and published on comixpress soon so when this issue hits I'll have a credits section. So if you want certain info to be known in the credits section please give that information as well. Otherwise I'll simply tell the name of the comic/strip. The DD authorname. And the web address.

In case you are wondering what your characters will be doing. At the expense of spoiler, a huge alien base is going to raise out of the ocean near Lower New York Bay. So the extras/cameos will be panicking people, some of which may be getting crushed, falling out of buildings, or being swept away by the floods of water coming from the ocean as the base raises.

So also let me know if you DO NOT MIND your character being a potential victim of such things. If you do not let me know I will assume you do mind and will not draw your character in a "bad place" like above.

Posted at

My characters are fantasy characters. Otherwise I'd LOVE for you to use one of the Mercs.

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

I'm in. I figure you have two different types you want, people to die and people to run around screaming right? So I'll give ya one of each and you can decide whether you want to use both, one, or none.

DO NOT MIND:

Maniac - from my comic DO1.

MIND: (Just cause it'd be more like him to run around screaming)

Genesis - also from my comic DO1.

Your choice, do with 'em as you please. The only extra info I'd like if any would be a short one line description of my comic. You can make it up if you want or just p.m. me and I'll come up with something real quick. Also if you would rather not look through my archives for character pictures just let me know and I'll post up some for ya. Like I said use whichever one you want or both/neither if you see fit. It's up to you mate.

NPC_Girl
NPC_Girl
Posted at

ooooh oooh! Felix or Chalice from my comic NPC Felix isn't technically human… but he looks it so that's okay ^_^
I don't mind if you victimize them… i do it all the time so it's fiiiine ^_^

Posted at

You're welcome to use my Nicodemus, if you want. He's pretty good at the whole panicking thing ;). Brutal victimisation? Sounds like a fabulous plan! He's the white-haired-yellow-eyed MC of my comic - link is the banner in my sig.

The scene sounds fascinating, by the way. :)

Posted at

Thanks everyone thus far! I am not good at making up random peoples =P

ShinGen go ahead and post the small description or PQ it to me. You could make a more satisfactory description than I could. I can't even think of a small one for my own comic ^^

Posted at

Just wanted to say that I STILL can't wait to see it all!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Feel free to use any kind of interpretation of Arthur in any way you want. He's been cameo-killed before, he doesn't mind ;)

Kali D
Kali D
Posted at

This sounds great. I'd like my character Fluffy to appear as a panicker, and no I do not mind her being washed away by a tidal wave or something. Do with her what you will.

Posted at

Just stopping by again to tell all of you thanks! Maybe I won't have to make up a single extra! *hopes*

Posted at

Yay, topic lives again!

New York will have a very wide cast O_O =D

Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

Would you mind killing my charry John, from my new comic, Barely Listening? Because it would make my day. Him going "HOLY-!" and then dying. That would be awesome. If you were to use my charry, and list me under the credits, I would just go under "Will S." And whatever other info you need. Such as the link and such.
(Hope I don't sound desperate or anything, this is technicly my first post here.)
www.drunkduck.com/Barely_Listening

Posted at

No problem Wills, the scene takes place over multiple pages so I am sure I can at least fit everyone in somewhere! I'll be sure to make him swept away by current or crushed or something >:}

Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

Because in life, don't we all just want our charachters to die random painful deaths in someone elses comics?
By the way, to see what John looks like, look in www.drunkduck.com/barelylistening. And he should be the guy on the left. If you need more images or anything, just send me a message. And I'll put in some images ASAP.

Posted at

Ooh! sounds exciting!
please use Crimson and Obsidian

http://www.drunkduck.com/Contemporary_Eclipse/index.php?p=172907
http://www.drunkduck.com/Contemporary_Eclipse/index.php?p=57039
http://www.drunkduck.com/Contemporary_Eclipse/index.php?p=57040

I don't mind them dying horribly XD but there's one request along with that though:
they have to die together… or tragically one at a time, but if one dies, the other does too… suicide over severed limbs perhaps >.> lol

*note obsidian's eyes are green, blindness came later due to complicated story plotline O.o

Posted at

Actually, I'm sorry to say, but the cameos have already come and gone. I no longer need them for this particular issue. I should have came in and announced when I finished it.

Hope to see you next time though if/when I do something like this again.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.