Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Looking for help on various webcomics for various Artistic Roles of all sorts!

hrist
hrist
Posted at

Hello, I am trying to create a webcomic empire, would you like to help me, it be nice if there could be money involved someday, maybe sooner than later, there is none now, maybe a little.

I am keeping my drawings simple, there's so much that I want to do I am just going to finish this and keep on moving on with everything.

The story for my comics alone is large, I really need help with it, anyone want to help? Actually, I want to recruit help for all my online web comics I have alot of things I am working on and would like to do.

As for the series here, there's more of a story going on just besides all the gender bending boob growing madness. A much larger plot is at hand and is coming down to where everyone is.

Hott takes place in 2010, dealing with the lives of a few teenagers and the events that are going to take place. A battle is starting on Earth and in space.

There is a link on my website showing more information about helping if you would like to! Artist, Music Composers, RPG developers, and many more! Also check out the main page.

Please check out my series here on Druck Duck to see if they are anything you like and thanks again!

Hrist : D

Posted at

I'd be interested in writing! And maybe some design work. I wanna build some contacts on here and get my finger in a lot of pies.

Can you tell me more about this project?

hrist
hrist
Posted at

Well I have a variety of projects going on that all could use help in many ways, more if it is in my head and needs to be written down anyways, its all preety much webcomic manga, I was reading you weren't much of a manga fan but I need to write out more about what I'm looking for in terns of help : D

My main comic I'm working on is called Hott the Webcomic, is is looking for all types of help, Writting, Sketching, Coloring, Proofing, Inking, Website, MMORPG and or Flash Development, Composers, Promoters, and Fans! I would like help from which ever artistic skill you would want to share with these webcomics and get your foot in the door on the start of this project.

Hott the Webcomic-

Hott is a new step forward in the gender bending universe, it is a magical role playing adventure like story with alot of space and mecha battles and magic, used alot in changing the body around to different types, genders and peoples.

The story opens in 2010. The world is a peaceful sleepy place, nothing to big is going on, yet. The story opens with a group of high schooler teenager friends in chapter 1 named Lily, Bob, Dragoon, Mia, Star and Ghaleon.

There's more but these are the closer friends. Lily has been dating Star for years, they are one of the most talked about couples in their school. Their lives have been going pretty good until their Otaku/nedry/rpgish/ ways discover the powers of real magic and transform all of their lives.

In the first chapter Bob discovers a mysterious shard from some sort of asteroid that impacted Earth just outside of their town, this is where the magic and fun begins.

While epic battles are taking place this comic focus alot on gender bending and magics involved in transforming guys into girls and girls into men and so much more. With their new found magics they can not help but to use them on their friends to see how they can change their bodies and have some more fun in life while totally changing the laws of gender.

Each character is different and has different wishes and motivations as to what they would like to do with their magical gifts and what things they want to change in their world

I am working on Hott solo now, however it could use any form of help that anyone can offer. I'd like to put together a team to create these things but I don't think I can now that there's no pay involved at the moment but hopely someday.

Hott Mini-
http://hott.sakiria.com

Hott Mini's are a standalone short comic series that supports the Hott Webcomic Series, since the mainseries is full of story and full pages of comic art, Hott Minis focus on simple jokes and cute art along with gamer and Otaku like jokes.

And there's other webcomics that I'd like help on too

Otaku Gamers -
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Gamers/

It is a new Gaming Webcomic series I'm working on. Yes the interwebs are filled with millions of these already, but I want to do my own spin on them. I enjoy my silly Otaku like rpg games and feel there's a lack of these short comic strips out there. This series needs help of all sorts too, I could use Joke writers, Character Developers, Inkers, Colorist and Sketch Artist.

I would like to create a team or even get one or two people to help me with this series, if you would like to help make a funny web comic in the makes of VG Cats, Penny Arcade, and other crazy comics but more focused on RPGs and Anime, this series might be fore you.

Pirate Dragon Kitty, Dinosaur & Random Guest Comics -
http://www.drunkduck.com/Pirate_Dragon_Kitty__Dinosaur_and__Random_Daily_Guest_Star_Comics/
A really goofy idea I had like the Dinosaur comics that reuse their art but put in new text, however my spin in this series is that there is a new guest star every strip to be interviewed. This series could just use some good Writting, although fresh art would be great for it too and all artist here could be of help!

Sakiria - This is an older series I started before Hott that is alot like Hott really, I think it will focus more on a epic story line than gender transformations even though the main character who was originaly a girl is magicaly changed into a boy in an odd bathroom mishap.

As the story progresses, Claire and her friends are dragged on a journey across the universe in an crazy RPG Star Trek Plot. I havent been too buzy on this series but I think I might want to bring it back someday, it is alot like Hott but not so focused on gender magic transformations and more of a Final Fantasy.

Posted at

All your projects sound pretty huge. I would like to have a crack at Writing your Dinosaur Kitty thing, and i should be able to do you some pretty decent new art for it. How much creative freedom would i get on this if you'd have me. I have quite a lot of knowledge on celebs and hate most of them too, so i think i would do an ok job.

hrist
hrist
Posted at

They can be, I dont think I should make things so huge now, but I see so much I'd like to get done, it makes me think alot.

That would be awesome! You can have total creative freedom really on it since it's a fun project and I can't really offer any pay for things yet, so maybe it can be a comic that we can both share and have the rights to.

I'm glad you have good knodlege of celebs, it requires that and many more, I think between us it could be great! The next guest was going to be optimus prime, but the guest go everywhere from little mac, and donky kong to um, real people… like uh, paris hilton, so yeah! If you know celebs well this could work out well if you like to write good catching jokes : )

There are only those two strips, it is a really easy idea, I can make the comics really fast, but I havent been updating it as I wanted to, I'd like to go back to updates for it and even daily if possible.

Tell me how you would like to do the comic, I'm totally open on things. I could type forever about it, how do you want to communicate more, let me know and thanks a bunch : D :D :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.