Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Looking for manga influenced artist!

jakey926
jakey926
Posted at

I have had an idea for a comic for a few years now and i really want it to come alive! the reason i'm looking for a manga influenced artist is becuase the jokes used in my series have alot to do with anime and manga. anyway if your interested please make sure your able to do the following.

1. able to work with me to make good ideas and jokes
2. likes comics about dark humor and randomness
3. must be able to make a 3 week deadline
4. must be bale to just have a simple conversation with me
5. be able to upload comics on their computer

if you meet any one of the criteria then send me a PQ and a link to some of your work please.

Posted at

Well, I do a very cartonny style manga, not sure whether I'd be what you would be looking for. If you want to see one page of what I can do, check my comic (Only one page i know, but it shows what I can do)

In answer to you questions:
1) I could do, Depends on what you are lookoing for really using the term 'Idea'
2) I'm O.K with dark humer, but I love random comics ^^
3) A three week deadline for what? Per page or per 'chapter'?
4) On the internet and MSN, yes. Over the phone, Never.
5) I got a scanner and all ^_^

Well, I can't touch up my drawings with Photoshop or anything, but my scanner is very good and it could almost ink it 'automatically'

Thanks for reading my long post.

jakey926
jakey926
Posted at

well i read your comic and that's the art i'm kinda looking for. and by ideas i mean jokes and some ideas for plots and such. just send me a PQ so we can get started.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.