Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia 43: Super Mafio Bros and the legend of mega fantasy castle

same
same
Posted at

Super Mafio Bros and the legend of mega fantasy castle.

Its a classic video game based mafia game although no knowledge of the games is required to enjoy. Just using video game type players.

Roles:

Elected: Master player

The holder of the high score (of gained votes that is). What you say goes. Youhave the decision making power and the protection of the NPC's.

Score benefits: Each vote you cast is doubled to 2 votes. Auto usage when votes are cast.
Take another one with him: Not happy with just getting rid of 1 player a day? You can decree a double game over for 2 candidates. Can be used twice.
Sorry buddy. Its game over for you: After the election the Master Player decides if they want to kick a player from the game early. Only allowed on day one.
Serious error: If the Master player disagrees with the other players votes theyre allowed to cancel a lynch. Can be used twice.
Day off: There will be no votes on this day if the master player decides that there will be a day off. Can only be used once.

Runner up

The player with the second highest score (Again. Of votes) gets the privilege or deciding some aspects of how the game goes down and they also get protection from npcs.
Uh.. actually: If the runner up disagrees with the lynch options they can call off the lynch. Only allowed twice.

Heroes and NPC's:

Plumberman: The plumber man is a mushroom scoffing energy fanatic. Their healthy diet and constant star running and jumping gives them the edge over attackers.

1up: The 1up allows the plumberman to survive the first attempt on their life.
Jump: This ability allows them to stun a player. This can only be used once and will cancel another players ability for that night turn providing its sent in first. The skill cant hit another hero or itll be a miss but if they hit an npc by accident they cant vote the next day due to recovering from head injuries.

Vampire hunter: The vampire hunter is knows how villains work and think. His family have been in the business for thousands of years and the techniques are passed down from generation to generation.
I know this scent.: The vampire hunter can check the ballots to see if any minions or villians have voted. They will be given a number for every villains who voted except the dark lord.
Investigate: The vampire hunter can check up on a players background to see what they've done and when they've done it. All actions including votes will be shown to them from the person they choose. This can be used twice. The only actions that aren't shown are the dark lords.

Fighting Robot: The fighting robot is a special cyborg who gains the abilities of those who attack them. This allows the player with this role to gain an attack role and with that attack role they can absorb the abilities of the other players they kill with it.
Got weapon The fighting robot is invincible until they gain their first weapon. This weapon will allow them to kill but causes them to loose their invincibility.

Healing wizard: The healing wizard is a magic user who specializes in the ability to heal and protect.
Protect spell: The spell cast over another player allowing them to avoid an attack that night period.
Resurrect: Allows one single ressurection. Used up abilities dont recover when resurrected. Only used once and cant be used if the other healing wizard has already used it.

Legendary hero: An unlikely hero who became the saviour of the land many times by defeating the dark lord. Every 100 years they are resurrected to fight again and save the world from destruction.
Holy sword and shield: The hero takes it upon themselves to believe that they are the main defence against evil and so they have no quarrel with spilling blood in the name of good.

NPC's: The hard working voting population.

Villains

The Dark lord: Supreme overlord of all thats evil. Master of minions and destroyer of worlds. No other villains power comes close.
Watch and wait.: Until all of the other villains and minions are dead the dark lord cannot be touched or lynched. Instead it will appear as if the lynch had been cancelled. They are protected by their minions and wont need to lift a finger until its needed.
Disruption: By disrupting a player this will cause them to be paralyzed with fear and stay indoors for one day and night cycle causing them to be unable to use an ability or vote but at the same time causing them to be immune from being killed or lynched.
Hidden.: They will appear as an npc to the detective.
Require assistance.: Allows one minion to be chosen for sacrifice. The minion that is chosen is killed and in turn a random townie will become the vampire king. Can only be used at night.

Vampire king: The vampire king rised from the dead to get their revenge on the vampire hunter whos family have sent him to hell every time he is called back from the dead.
This role can be activated by a minion's sacrifice and is not given at the start of the game. An npc will be randomly chosen if the skill is activated.

Blood of the night: The vampire king gets a single night kill but cannot vote during the day.

Turtle king: A princess fetishist and a large crown wearing turtle. The turtle king is always chasing after a princess in one world or another. This time with no princess he turns to just causing havoc and dismay with his enchanted shells.
Bob-omb The turtle king sends up to two non living bomb minions to players of his choice. They will be detonated when they give the order or when the turtle king dies. Only 2 can be active at any one time.

Minion: A minion of the dark lord. Working against the side of good. No distinguishing characteristics here apart from a heart of pure black and an unexplained grudge against all that's good.

Neutral:

Rival: The rival player doesnt care which side they're on as long as they get what they want.

Pro town:
Plumberman: 1
Fighting robot: 1
Healing wizard: 1/2
Legendary hero: 1
Vampire hunter: 1
NPC: 4/7

Anti Town:
Dark lord: 1
Turtle king: 0
Vampire lord: 0
Minion: 3/4

Neutral: 1

———————————————————————————-

The game takes turns, alternating between day cycles and nights. Each cycle takes 24 hours and will end when the GM posts his narration. Each narration is scheduled to be released around 10pm GMT or 4 PM US Central. Since players can hail from all over the world, it is important that they know which time zone they are in so that they can know when to expect the next narration. Here's a GMT conversion table.

"Here's how it works. Figure out where in the world you live and locate that place on the map. Follow the line you're living in down to the bottom of the map and locate a number down there. Use that number to change the time. If you live in a +6 zone then the narration will be up at 6 AM. If you live in a +12 then it will be up at 12 PM (Noon).

For those living in America, here's a handy time table to show you at what time you can expect the narrations.

In list:

1: gullas the Impaler and the terrible gambler
2: seventy2 The rival. Died day 2
3: The flying green monkey the holder of too many titles the NPC. Died night 2
4: Salsa The luckless. The NPC body guard. Died night 1/resurrected day 2.
5:1337 The Goddamn batman the minion. Died day 3
6: Niccea Keeper of the records and the great deciever. The NPC bodyguard. Died night 1
7:BffSatan
8:Blindsk The turtle king. Instalynched
9: Anthony Mercer the emotional lurker
10:D Dude
11:MettaurThe attomic Mirelurk. The minion. Died day 2.
12:Ayesinback
13:Product Placement The game master The NPC. Died night 1.
14:Rokulily The minister of cuteness.
15:shirkersama the minion. Died day 3
16: hakoshen the spartan.
17: Crocty The usual suspect
18: Ochitsukanai
19: zeph
20: Harkovast Patron saint of finger pointing. The Healing wizard. Died night 1
21: Jninjashadow

same
same
Posted at

Mini opening narration

The dawn broke over townston. The people left their homes. Something was odd. Everything was brightly coloured and a little blocky. Floating boxes of money appeared and mushrooms sprouted all around. Same came out of his home.

"Alright! Free money!" He said as he went to headbutt a box.
He quickly ended up at the hospital with a broken skull.

Towns folk noticed they had new powers and abilities.
But all was not well. There where those who where not happy with this. One side of the town quickly began to change. Seeing this as a chance to gain what they wanted for their own selfish reasons.
Day one begins. A mayoral election takes place. Things get interesting.

Begin your campaigns and voting.
Reserved
Day one mayoral votes

Ochitsukanai: 6 In the lead
Poster Bonus
Niccea
Crocty
Ochitsukanai
Rokulily
Blindsk

Zeph:4 Second place
Poster bonus
Salsa
Jninjashadow
Zeph

Gullas: 4
Poster bonus
Gullas
Harkovast
Product placement

Seventy2:2
Poster bonus
Seventy2

Hakoshen:2
Poster bonus
Hakoshen

Rokulily: 2
Poster bonus
D Dude

product placement: 1
Mettaur

Anthony mercer: 1
Ayesinback

The flying green monkey: 1
The flying green monkey

Posted at

I'm stealin' the first post just so no one else can have it. BAM.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

How…
How…
HOW COULD YOU!?

I AM GOING TO SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF TAMACHI FOR THIS!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I can't remember who I owe a vote to, so unless it's claimed, I guess I'll run.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

You owe me a vote Mettaur

I'm running for mayorshroom!!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Don't vote for me, I'll be a terrible Master Player…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Don't vote for me, I'll be a terrible Master Player…
Tosh! look at that loverly masterly type hat you're sportin.

"B" for boss
*insert head nod here*

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I need a quote! And a link! And a certificate! Or at least the first two. I wanna win mayor so I can execute the sheriff.

Posted at

I can't remember who I owe a vote to, so unless it's claimed, I guess I'll run.
You promised to vote for me. You PQ'd me during the last mayoral election promising your support if I voted for you and…

…so that's how it is.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

…so that's how it is.

he did the same to me! i don't remember if i voted but i know he promised me his vote.
———-

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well lets see. Which of you made me look like this:

To this?

Betrayal. Doesn't bother me, just a factor. And since I haven't yet betrayed someone who actually means to help me..

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hey, it's okay, we can have this be game 43 and then run game 42 after we're done. No need to change anything. :)

same
same
Posted at

Either that or this actually happened.

Vote for invisible Mafia, I swear you won't be disappointed

I had my fingers crossed.
Anyway, I want a good clean fair fight. No back stabbing, lynching, biting, kicking, spitting, raping, pillaging, plundering, sacking, razing, burning, slapping,gnawing, cutting, stabbing, impaling, voting, debating, eating french foods such as fries of the french, turtle fence building, cheese burger eating, consumption, consumerism, seizures, stuffing, punting, bitch slapping, pile driving, grave digging, grave filling, dying, breathing, drinking, or any other form of bodily function.

Now have fun!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

IDEA STEALER.

Also I'll vote later. (oh shit I say that a lot, but this time I mean it)

Posted at

Hey, it's okay, we can have this be game 43 and then run game 42 after we're done. No need to change anything. :)
Well, that's easy to see why you would want that. You wanted the 42th game to be Hitchhiker's guide themed.

Aslo, @Mettaur:
I never betrayed you. When people started voting for you out of the blue I found it very suspicious. It didn't look like the run of the mill bandwagon and that suspicion turned out to be correct.

So when you look at it like that, thanks to you, the town won the last game.

Here's a medal.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Vote for me!

But NOT for Master Player.

I want to be the Runner Up. Enough power to be special, not enough to bring the world to ruin. My reasons are few and my arguments scarce, but I present to you the most popular seven seconds of "Wont Get Fooled Again" by the Who.

And a poster! The first thing I've drawn in about three months!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

http://www.stickpage.com/beardninjaplay.shtml

This clip is sweet. But I can't remember what the last song is. Anyone?

Triggernometry from Red Dead Redemption.

Posted at

WHOA HEY YOU GUYS I'M RUNNING FOR MAYOR/PARDONER FOR ONCE. Either is fine. And I have a really good reason, check it out!

I'm one of the paramedics, and if I can find a valuable person I will protect him or her continually. So not only will I solve clues like a boss, I'll be able to protect someone else as well! This means that two important roles can be protected by only one person being in office.

We'll pretty much breeze through this like awesome coolkids, like it ain't no thing. The opposition will quietly lay down their morale and go gently into that good night, that's what I'm saying. There will be total and merciless annihilation of the wicked.

OCHITSUKANAI '11. Badass poster forthcoming.

Edit: Yeah, I pretty much meant "badass" as in "it's gonna be badass because Zeph's drawing it," check it out. A detective/paramedic mayor/pardoner duo is pretty much a fantastic idea. *avatar*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.