Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Alright if you want to run the next game you need to submit an example of how your summaries are going to be. People are going to look at them and then vote on them by pming me and letting me know who they like. Simple. Alright, who wants to go first.

Posted at

true. Also you cant have niccea be the Godfather again. Cause she made me feel like a fool. Damn you niccea!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

true. Also you cant have niccea be the Godfather again. Cause she made me feel like a fool. Damn you niccea!
Me play again? Hell no, I think I just lost my trust card.

(And I earned that position)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

you aren't going to play niccea?
Do you think anyone would ever trust me again? Even though I told the truth the whole time.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I wouldn't trust you, I learned to trust noone in mafia.
But I wouldn't not trust you!
Just get back to playing, woman.

(also, this time, I'm going to actually vote for a GM. :D )

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I try to escape, but they keep pulling me back in. Ok. How about this. Give me a townie role, future GM. Either that or put me in the mafia with Ochi.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh whoah whoah, if we're taking requests, I would like to be the detective, but if possible, on the mafia's side.

I also get 15 hits a night.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Lol. But don't forget the unwritten rule of mafia that was written a couple of days ago. It will be passed down from one GM to the other.

Posted at

uh no secret rules. No secret rules, the gm, as my game showed, can screw up a game by doing to much, lets not have secret gm rules.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

The zombie thing was fun as hell…

uh no secret rules. No secret rules, the gm, as my game showed, can screw up a game by doing to much, lets not have secret gm rules.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I just want to kill someone :(

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'd already voted to lynch Nic… go ahead and write that one up.. HAHA

I just want to kill someone :(

Posted at

I guess we're gonna follow the "the candidate kills redbaron" narration rule, correct?

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Hey! Hey!

Look at me! Look at me!

I will apply for GM!

I'm a tan man!

What is that delightful smell emanating from the nearby bakery? It appears that someone is baking delicious pastries. As the happy baker was about to pull out a fresh tray of croissants from the oven, a strange man approached him with a frying pan in his hand.

"Oh my god! What happened to your head?" inquired the baker.

"I have pan… me make you dead…" replied the stranger.

"What? I don't understand!" said the baker.

"Pan… Make you dead… DEAD!!! PAN!!!" retorted the stranger…

…and with that said, the stranger pounded the baker's head in with the frying pan.

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

…and he did it some more…

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

The baker's head was finally smashed into a pulpy mess of brain matter and blood.

the2ndredbaron the townie has been killed.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I'm not going to run for Gm cause my schedule is pretty busy… but I guess I will be playing :P

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Can't we get back to less violent narritives. Like flinging humorman into a volcano and finding out that Ody is really a witch and melting him.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I like that idea. I support don Niccea.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I like that idea. I support don Niccea.
Would you support the idea that I am the first and last Godfather and we have to do themes now?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yes Don Niccea, I will give you my support in this thing.

Posted at

I'm gonna give it a go.

"Do something about it!" Shouted the2ndredbaron as he strangled the lid of his phone, "Those maniacs are still out on the streets".
"I promise that we're working on every lead we have" said the Mayor as he ended the phone call.
the2ndredbaron had been extra jumpy tonight. He wasn't happy about being so helpless as the mafia was killing people left and right. It would only be matter of time before someone might coming after him.
"Calling us maniacs, are you?" Said a voice behind him.
the2ndredbaron quickly turned around to find a figure standing in the living room, brandishing a silenced pistol. His instincts jerked his body to the side as he tried to jump away from the incoming shot to no avail. The bullet pierced his chest, penetrating his right lung.
As the2ndredbaron lied there, violently coughing up blood, his assailant takes a step closer to aim at his head.
"I don't understand" said the2ndredbaron, as he struggled to say his final words, "why did you sell us out like this?".
"I guess I always was a bit of a sellout" remarked the killer as placed a slug between his eyes.

the2ndredbaron the townie was dead

Clue explanation. My clues focused, this time on the avatars. The weapon was a herring possibly pointing at Hakoshen since he holds a silenced pistol
The sellout remark points at me because of my For Sale sign.

Can't we get back to less violent narritives. Like flinging humorman into a volcano and finding out that Ody is really a witch and melting him.
Oh! Good idea. I wasn't around when those wacky narrations were around and I was influenced by those last two games. I promise if elected, I will make my narrations sound more slapstick.

All right here's a second version.

the2ndredbaron was enjoying the softness of his duvet cover as he lulled himself to sleep. Such a hectic day, lynching that poor sod. And it turns out that he wasn't even guilty. Oh well, at least he's still alive. Or is he? Why is he sitting on a river bank?
Thebaron looks around, confused as he notices a figure appearing out from a mist on the river, steering a small boat towards him.
"Do you have the toll?" Asks the figure.
"Who are you? Where is this? Why am I here? Where's my bed and my fluffy comforter?" Asks thebaron befuddled.
"The ferry man" it replies, "You were killed in your sleep and the toll is two cents, if you want to cross the river".
"Wasn't it an Obolus in the stories?" Ask thebaron then.
Even though thebaron couldn't see the face of the ferryman, he notices that it didn't like that question as if it's been asked that several thousand times over the years."Look. Greek currency is not gonna cut it in the modern market anymore. Do you want to go over or not?"
Still trying to understand what was going on, thebaron suddenly came to the realization that he was a victim of a mob hit and quickly shouts "Hold it. Just who exactly killed me?"
Obviously annoyed by the endless questioning, the ferryman sneers at him and says"I don't want to talk about him. He's a long winded type. Frankly he bores me."
The2ndredbarron drops the subject, pays his toll and together they crossed the river into the mist.

The2ndredbarron the townie was dead.

Two clues here. I mentioned two cents which can be found in my signature. I said I was long winded because I wrote a massive introduction about me in my DrunkDuck profile

I would not base clues on specific pages but based them on comic titles, thumbnail and/or general storyline of the comic.

I also might base my clues on what has been said in the discussion topic during the course of the game but only if I think the clue isn't ridiculously obscure.

Posted at

Here you go. I posted an explanation under my narration.

We can make it a new rule that the clue is put in the same post, at the bottom so that people don't have to look for them.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.