Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yay! Here are some rules for the game. You might want to know them. It seems to help. For the rules regarding roles go here

1. Do NOT post any PQs that I send you. That is cheating.

2. When performing any type of action in the game, ALWAYS PQ me. Otherwise, your action won't go through, and you might expose your role in the process.

3. No dead-talking. Once you've been killed, you cannot talk anymore (at the very least about the game). I know this will be the most common rule to be broken.

4. If you have any questions regarding specific role actions, PQ me.

5. Also, no jumping the gun. PQ me your actions during the night phase not at day.

6. "OMG! What is the inactivity penalty?" If you are not active (posting, night actions, voting, etc.) throughout 3 game days (3 Day and 3 Night cycles) aka 216 hours in a role you will be dropped from the game at the end of the third night.

7. Have fun. Don't take anything in this game too seriously! But don’t think that as a cause to go flaming and bashing each other.

Shameless Plugs:
The Comic
The Comic Forum
irc.freenode.net #dd-mafia

Members:
1. martinlo_23 (Townie. Killed Night Two)
2. Hakoshen(Paramedic. Killed Night Four.)
3. waf
4. humorman (Veteran. Killed Night Two.)
5. the2ndredbaron (Bodyguard. Killed Night One)
6. harkovast
7. crocty
8. kitty17
9. cool guy (Townie. Killed Night Two)
10. odysseus55 (Paramedic. Killed Night Three)
11. leaderofstars (Vigilante. Lynched Day Two)
12. Dukat (Townie. Killed Night One)
13. Skullbie
14. Theorah(Mafia Member. Lynched Day Three.)
15. mooglessaykupo (Mafia Member. Annihilated Night Three)
16. Aghammer(Serial Killer. Lynched Day Three)
17. Blitzkrieg1701
18. Nersop
19. gullas
20. Peipei(Vigilante. Annihilated Night Three.)
21. Vakanai

Townies:
(1/1) Mayor
(1/1) Pardoner
(1/2) Bodyguards
(0/2) Vigilante
(0/2) Paramedics
(0/1) Veteran
(1/1) Paranoid
(1/1) Detective
(1/1) Random
(1/4) Townies (subject to change after elections) (Two will become bodyguards)

Mafia: Rainbow Toe Socks
(1/1) Godfather
(1/1) Ripper
(1/1) Mad Bomber
(1/3) Mafia Member

Special:
(0/1) Serial Killer
(1/1) Converted Townie

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Day 1

We stared in at the rubble the mad bomber had left in his wake. Skool was smoking, but it seemed that she would survive. Ochi was gone…or was she? She had been protected by a fallen guardian angel known as The Second Red Baron. She suddenly popped up again much like a cartoon character would after being blown up. The Baron was punished for his crimes against the citizens of Townston. In an ended that rivaled that of Disney, he was forced into a tiny lamp and thrown into the Random Desert that we didn’t know existed.

Ochi rose and brushed the ashes off her sepia body. “There are two things I wish to say. One, I want a statue made in Waff’s honor.” She smiled and ripped the fake mustache off her face. “And I step down as mayor of our town. That was just too much work.”

Well, you know, mayors are important to a running town. But, our mayors keep resigning around here. I guess we need another one. Who wants to be mayor? PQ your votes to me. One extra vote is given for campaign posters. It is my way of voting for you. Voting ends on Monday at 8pm EST

Current Voting (Day Four Lynch)

Vakanai (6)
Harkovast
Gullas
Hakoshen
Blitzkrieg1701
Skullbie

Crocty (5)
Harkovast
Hakoshen
Blitzkrieg1701
Skullbie

Harkovast (1)
Vakanai

Waff (1)
Gullas

Table of Contents:

Day 1: Right Here
Voting Outcome: Page 7
Night One
Still Day Two
Day Two
Night Two
Day Three
Night Three
Day Four
Night Four
Day Five
Night Five

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay then, let's see.

Reason's to vote for Crocty for mayor:
1) Lookit that avatar! :D Issocuuuute!
2) Ex-Mafia member = Am are know how they think.
3) Lookit that avatar! :D Issohawwwwt!
4) If you don't, I'll be unhappy. :(
5) If you don't, I'll be mad
6) I'll tear your head off, seriously.
7) Oh, and I'll get rid of the mafia, etc.
8) I swear, I will kill you, if you don't vote for me.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Reasons to vote me for Mayor-

BOOOM!

Thats right!

BOOOOM!

Lets try that one more time with more "OOOO" in the middle!

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Crocty is taking a page out of my play book, trying to threaten you into voting their way.
But Crocty doesn't understand that people in this town cant be intimidated by the threats of any old lunatic.
Oh no, they need the threats of a very special, completely insane, track record of nutso kind of lunatic!
I believe this town deserves a better class nutter, and I'm going to see that they get it!
Well strap yourselves in, because the Vast has landed!
Its time to take crazy crap to the next level.
Just check out this shizzle in da hizzle-

Oh yeah, you just saw that, and now you cant ever un-see it!
That's call abusing a position of power, baby, and that's what I do best!
Vast- 1, rest of world- 0

VOTE VAST!
Why settle for the lesser evil?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea considering how I plan to run my election campaign, niccea, I think it will be the "no flaming and bashing" rule that will get broken the most in this mafia game…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Niccea considering how I plan to run my election campaign, niccea, I think it will be the "no flaming and bashing" rule that will get broken the most in this mafia game…
Of the offensive sort…not the talking smack

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Okay, this is my campaign for mayor.

I don't plan to make a campaign picture, and I don't plan on winning you over with threats or stupid-talk. However, if you do vote for me, I promise fair trials and due process, which means no baseless accusations and corruption among townies.

I know a lot of you are new to the game, but I don't want anyone falling into the habit of pointing fingers and lynching the first person mentioned by someone. I will also add that there are more mafia members this time around, so as a community, we'll need as much trust as we can afford even this early in the game.

If you choose not to vote for me, at the very least take my advice to heart. I helped ozoneocean hunt down the mafia in the first game, so I have experience.

Please make the right choice.

odysseus55
odysseus55
Posted at

Well I dont know about the rest of Townston, but I can plainly see that Vast is our man. er Kitty. Whatever.

I encourage every Townstonian to elect Harkovast to be mayor.
Maybe then he will shut up.
Seriously.
Have you noticed that each passing game he gets louder and LOUDER and more obnoxious? By the murderous Sirens I swear this is true.

Look at his qualifications:
His coat is a nice golden color.
He has a British accent.
Harkvast hasn't pooped on the carpet in over a month.
Enemies get slashed to pieces.
Dies early in other games.
Has NEVER been mafia.
Even if mafia this time, maybe he will take pity on me and kill me last.
He promises mayhem and chaos. If he only delivers discord and confusion, it's still a win!

What more do we need? What more can we hope for?

Elect Harkovast mayor.

This ad paid for by the "Harkovast Must Be Mayor So He'll Shut The Hell Up" committee.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Vote for Vak, cause the others are whack!
Also, I'm not old and incontinent like my detractor wants you to believe.
I'm young, and juicy!
I'm just sane. Sane in the membrane!
I'm the man with the plan! The 100% legit man!
We know my plans. Ask others for their roles and opinions, try to work out the clues, take the votes, try and engage with the detective and vigilante in mafia hunting, and kill the mob!
No really, I'm all serious about doing all in my power to protect my fellow townies if elected mayor. I'll actively participate in the game, be fair in my accusations, I'll listen to your plans, and I'll do all I can in my office to win this!
Plus Hark's campaign is crazy. Remember, this is the man who in the first game got a Townie killed. And his get out of jail card was that it was too dumb of a move to be mafia.
Vak has your back.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I encourage every Townstonian to elect Harkovast to be mayor.
Maybe then he will shut up.
Seriously.

WRONG! He will never be satisfied. Like a mad, barnacle ridden kraken he'll keep dragging us deeper and deeper into his madness until we are all consumed at the bottom of an ocean of insanity!

Have you noticed that each passing game he gets louder and LOUDER and more obnoxious? By the murderous Sirens I swear this is true.

Yes I have.

Given I'm not running in this campaign, and I KNOW he's gonna PQ me a good 50 times this time if he thinks I'm not voting for him, I'm hereby encourage you all to vote for Harkovast. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Okay then, let's see.

Reason's to vote for Crocty for mayor:
1) Lookit that avatar! :D Issocuuuute!
2) Ex-Mafia member = Am are know how they think.
3) Lookit that avatar! :D Issohawwwwt!
4) If you don't, I'll be unhappy. :(
5) If you don't, I'll be mad
6) I'll tear your head off, seriously.
7) Oh, and I'll get rid of the mafia, etc.
8) I swear, I will kill you, if you don't vote for me.
Also, I don't threaten fellow townies.
It's bad enough we got the mob against us.

Okay, this is my campaign for mayor.

I don't plan to make a campaign picture, and I don't plan on winning you over with threats or stupid-talk. However, if you do vote for me, I promise fair trials and due process, which means no baseless accusations and corruption among townies.

I know a lot of you are new to the game, but I don't want anyone falling into the habit of pointing fingers and lynching the first person mentioned by someone. I will also add that there are more mafia members this time around, so as a community, we'll need as much trust as we can afford even this early in the game.

If you choose not to vote for me, at the very least take my advice to heart. I helped ozoneocean hunt down the mafia in the first game, so I have experience.

Please make the right choice.
Though I'm running against him, I support this advice. No baseless accusations.
Like that first fiasco in the first game.
I would like to point out I also worked with Ozone to find the mob in the first game.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Given I'm not running in this campaign, and I KNOW he's gonna PQ me a good 50 times this time if he thinks I'm not voting for him, I'm hereby encourage you all to vote for Harkovast. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
He'll get several townies lynched and cost us the game. That is the worst that could happen.
Well, that and he can cause insanity if given free reign. I wouldn't advise giving him the electoral win…

Edit: And do not forget my running mate waff. Vote Vak/Waff!

As you can see, we are already showing a willingness to work with others.

Dukat
Dukat
Posted at

With Niccea mentioning the DD mafia IRC channel I will repost the links to clients for people who want to join. It can be quiet at times so don't be disappointed.

To help people get to the Drunk Duck mafia IRC channel, I will provide some links to different free clients that you can use.

For Firefox users there is the plugin Chatzilla

For actual downloadable programs there is mIRC and HydraIRC

And for those who don't have Firefox but don't want to download anything there is Mibbit

Again the network is irc.freenode.net (Freenode) and the channel is #dd-mafia

Thanks and enjoy.

Posted at

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I am not running. Because I can die this game.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

oh my god Vakanai is godzilla
No, didn't you read the poster? Not Godzilla!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

So far, Humorman is the most eligable candidate here, so my vote at least right now goes to him…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Humorman is running?
Oh, I didn't know that…
o___oo

waff
waff
Posted at

vote for vakani and me. I'm not mafia and vakani isn't godzilla.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Vakanai runs a good campaign, claiming to be not godzilla. I have my doubts though…

I, for one, can promise you, I am not the following:
Mafia, obviously.
The mayor (Yet!)
Elvis Presley (He's my pet guinea pig, and I can own a pet myself, so…)
Legal (Yet. Those of you willing to wait a few months are the biggest winners of all. ;D )
Really that bothered whether or not you vote for me…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Vak, rhyming your name and whack was my idea, get your own puns!
Secondly, who the hell wants to vote for someone who is NOT Godzilla?
What if mothera attacks? Or mecha-godzilla?
Well I AM Godzilla!
And Townston is Japan!

Crocty, not elvis? Not Mayor?
Well I am both!
That's right, your new mayor is the king!
The mafia will be immolated by my hunka hunka burnin love!
The will be jail house rocked!
The will be blue mooned through the windows of my mayoral palace!

Because I am The King invented Rock and Roll as well as Karate. Once I perfected them, I taught karate to the chinese so they could spread ccommunism and then I taught Rock and Roll to the Americans so they could win in vietnam and drive communism back.
You see the king is mysterious, it is not for you mere mortals to question my divine plan.

You better vote for me, as my campaigning has already broken Hakoshens spirit, are you going to wait until your sanity has been eroded to nothing by my incessant nonsense?

VOTE VAST
Because the more I read that poster, the more I LIKE IT!

waff
waff
Posted at

niccea is it legal for 2 players regardless of role to team-up and run for mayor and pardoner together?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Waff, you can sew another player onto you like a deform conjoined twin if that makes you feel good.
It wont help you when you are tied to the track in front of the Vast Express!
Toot Toot!
All aboard!

I'm the fat controller, baby!

VOTE VAST!
Because you can be a really useful engine!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.