Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Welcome to the TENTH mafia game!

1. All official actions in game must be PQ'd to the GM (that's me) to be counted as valid.

2. Please do not deadtalk. If you died in the game, alas you are dead. Don't tell game information to other alive players.

3. Feel free to share the results of PQ's I send you, but do not post them in the actual forum.

4. Each day cycle will begin with a narrative summarizing the actions during the night. A clue will point to ALL actions that have transpired in the night.

5. Actions are resolved on a first come first serve basis. (Example: Mafia sends in a kill for the vigilante. Vigilante later sends in a kill for the Mad Hatter. Vigilante will die before he can make the kill.)

6. If your hit is preempted by someone else(ie, someone else kills your target before you do) I will notify you of this.

7. The cake is a lie.

As this is a webcomic forum, if you are campaigning for the position of mayor I will give one bonus vote to you if you draw your campaign in comic form~

TOWNIE ROLES
The townie’s win condition is to find and kill all mafias.

Mayor
The Mayor is elected at the start of the game and has numerous roles. His special abilities are:
Seal of the Mayor: Increased vote count of 2 during lynching.
Desperate times, desperate measures: The Mayor can declare 2 double lynches anytime during the game When double lynches are in effect each player gets two votes on two different people.(must notify me during night cycle or early on in the day so voting can be arranged accordingly).
Did you ever know that you're my hero…: Cannot be killed during the night while his bodyguard(s) are alive. Only the Mayor will know who the bodyguards are.
Let's celebrate!: The Mayor has the option of insta-lynching one player by the end of Day 1 once he's won the election. No voting takes place. Whoever the Mayor picks, gets lynched. Take heed if you plan to use this ability since no clues have been given that could point you at a mafia at that time.

Pardoner
As a check and balance to the Mayor, the pardoner is the runner up to the Mayor. The pardoner has the ability to cancel two lynches throughout the game. This could be either two single lynches, one double lynch, one half of a double or whatever. The pardoner will have to notify me within one hour of lynch vote results before the lynch is actually posted. He is also unable to pardon on the insta-lynch.

Bodyguard
Random townies will receive the role of bodyguard once the mayor has been elected. The mayor alone will know who these people are. The bodyguard cannot be a mafia or special role, he can only be a regular townie. As long as the bodyguard is alive, he protects the Mayor and Pardoner from being killed via mafia or vigilante hit.

Vigilante
You have the ability to kill once per night, whoever you so choose. A clue will be left behind that points to you for the mafia (or the town) to interpret.

Paramedic
You have the ability to watch one other player during night, which you must tell me about before the end of night (this move can be made during the day cycle). When a player is watched he cannot die unless the number of people attacking him outnumbers the number of people watching him or his night lives. In other words if two mafia attack a person being watched by one paramedic, the person will die. The narrative will indicate that the target was attempted but saved, but it will not explicitly say who the target was. It does not matter if the paramedic chooses to watch someone before or after he is attacked; he will protect the person regardless.

Veteran
You've been around the block a few times and know how to escape an attack on your life. But for how long? The veteran gets two lives, meaning two hits must be made on him before he dies.

Paranoid
While pro-town, the paranoid is a wee bit unhinged by his experiences in some horrible and bloody war. At day, he's perfectly normal but during the night he keeps to himself and relives the horrors of his past. The Paranoid will kill whoever was the first person to target him in any way during the night, whether it be mafia or villager (such as a paramedic opting to protect him). The Paranoid is unable to NOT kill, but will only kill one person a night. Should two persons attack him, the first person will die but the second will not.

Detective
You have three abilities you may use. You have the ability to ask me whether or not a specific clue points to a specific person and get a yes/no answer, you can ask me what role a specific person has, or you may ask me how many mafia voted to lynch a specific person after the conclusion of voting. You may only use one ability per day/night cycle.

Townie
You are a dedicated townie! Although you do not have any special abilities, you participate by solving clues, networking, and voting.

MAFIA ROLES
The mafia’s win condition is to kill all townies. Unlike townies, all mafias know who each other are. All mafia members can kill once per night cycle. With the exception of the Godfather, a mafia member cannot kill a fellow mafia member.

Godfather
Like the Mayor, the godfather has several special abilities in his arsenal.
Send him a message: The godfather is able to leave a severed horse head in the target's bed. This has the effect of negating any special abilities the person may have had for one day and night cycle.
Call in a favor: The Godfather can once per game, cancel a lynch. If he uses that ability, during a double lynch, both lynches are canceled.
Behind the curtains: The Godfather doesn't dirty his hands since he has his goons to carry out his orders. The godfather will appear as a regular townie to the detective. Also, he can't be killed by the vigilante as long as this power is in effect.
Now it's personal: The godfather has decided to take actions into his own hands. He's brandished his pistol and taken to the streets. He gains the ability to kill once per night but looses all benefits he received from his Behind the curtains power. If the godfather is the only mafia member left, this power is automatically activated.

Mad Hatter
Each night, the Mad Hatter can do one of the following, plant a single bomb on someone or detonate a bomb that he's already planted. He can not plant a bomb and detonate it during the same night. The Mad Hatter can at most keep two undetonated bombs in circulation but is free to plant more, once he's detonated one. Every time he detonates a bomb, a clue is given who he might be. Should the mad hatter be killed either through a lynch or vigilante hit, all bombs in circulation will detonate, killing his targets. If one of his targets are killed by someone else, he loses that bomb. The bomb is also discovered on the body, which gives the townies a clue who he might be.

Mafia
You are a regular mafia member. You get to stab someone in the face every night cycle.

Rival Family Member
You can kill one person every night cycle. Your win condition is to be the last one standing.

Elected posts
Mayor:1
Pardoner:1

Townies (18)

Bodyguard:2
Vigilante:1
Paramedic:2
Veteran:1
Paranoid:1
Detective:1
Townie:8

Mafia (4)
Godfather:1
Mad Hatter:1
Mafia:2

Rival Family Member (1)

Post here if you want to be a part of this. New players, as I mentioned, are more than welcomed to join.

1.WAFF-MAN!!the Townie killed Night 7
2.Bocaj the Vigilante killed Night 1
3.the2ndredbaronthe Townie killed Night 2
4.gullas the mafia member lynched Day 3
5.Niccea the Great Deceiver the Veteran lynched Day 7
6.InuYasha_Rulesthe Townie lynched Day 2
7.ParkerFarker] the Townie killed Night 6
8.KillerBobthe Townie lynched Day 5
9.Crocty the Mafia member killed Night 8
10.kitty17 the Mad Hatter killed Night 6
11.D_Dude the Townie killed Night 6
12.Product Placement the Townie killed Night 6
13.Ochitsukanai the bodyguard killed Night 5
14.Hakoshen the Paranoid killed Night 6
15.Salsa the Townie killed Night 4
16.pastel
17.Avalon comicsthe Townie killed Night 7
18.humormanthe Godfather lynched Day 8
19.Exzachly the paramedic killed Night 5
20.Aghammer the detective killed Night 5
21.DarthVaderS1999the Bodyguard killed Night 7
22.Harkovastthe Paramedic killed Night 2
23.therealtj the townie lynched Day 4

Posted at

Intro Narrative!

With Hark nearly brain dead and Crocty racing off to find a cure, the town was left to fend off the Mafia by themselves. Seeing that the town had no leadership the flying green monkey decided it was up to him to gather the townies together.

He became mayor. His great organizing powers threaten the Mafia and the fact that he somehow became mayor angered them to no end. But his bodyguards protected him. They found a break when some how Hark got better and Crocty returned from his adventure at the same time.

The townies all ran to see both of them. A loud bang was heard. As the townies turned around they saw The Flying Green Monkey collapse.

His spirit free from his body TFGM floated to the heavens. He was stopped before he passed his hat shop in the sky. TFGM had created a magnetic energy plasma force shield that covered the whole town after a certain missile incident, which now blocked his spirit from passing on.

He floated back down to the townies to once again become mayor. The townies were overjoyed at having TFGM back but Niccea the library and record keeper showed them the by law Z, which stated all elected officials must be alive to keep there office. It had something to do with the Town Founders being afraid of a Zombie Apocalypse.

The townies shocked with the Town Founders undead racism found themselves mayor less and all the organizing the TFGM had done lost to suspicions.

Day one has BEGUN!

Mayor Election
Waff(4)
Waff
DarthVaderS1999
Poster
Killerbob

Niccea(12)Mayor
Niccea
Ochitsukanai
Poster
InuYasha_Rules
D_Dude
gullas
Salsa
Aghammer
ParkerFarker
therealtj
Exzachly
Bojac

harkovast(0)

humorman(1)
humorman

Kitty17(7) Pardoner
crocty
harkovast
Pastel
Poster
Hakoshen
Kitty
Avalon comics

Day 2 Lynch Vote

harkovast(1)
harkovast
TFGM

InuYasha_Rules(10)
Salsa
Niccea
Mayor Stamp
ParkerFarker
Aghammer
therealtj
Hakoshen
Exzachly
Crocty
pastel
Ochitsukanai

Hakoshen(2)
Gullas
Killerbob

Crocty(0)

Day 3 Lynch Vote

Gullas(10)
Ochitsukanai
Exzachly
Niccea
Mayor Stamp
therealtj
kitty17
pastel
Aghammer
Hakoshen
Killerbob

Harkovast's corpse(1)
TFGM

Niccea(1)
Waff

Pastel(0)

Day 4 Lynch Vote

Salsa(0)

Niccea(0)

therealtj(9)
Niccea
Mayor Stamp
waff
D_Dude
Salsa
Ochitsukanai
Kitty17
Killerbob
Aghammer

Killerbob(1)
therealtj

Day 5 Lynch Vote

Killerbob(5)
Niccea
Mayor Stamp
Ochitsukanai
Aghammer
Exzachly

Niccea(1)
Killerbob

Day 6 Lynch Vote

kitty17(5)
Niccea
Mayor Stamp
ParkerFarker
Product Placement
D_Dude

Niccea(1)
kitty 17

Crocty(0)

Day 7 Lynch Vote

Niccea(3)
Crocty
Pastel
Humerman

Crocty(2)
Waff
Niccea

Final Lynch Vote

Humerman(1)
Pastel

Pastel(1)
Humerman

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am going to take this mafia game to the X-TREME!!!!

………………….

………………….

………………….

….sorry about that.

waff
waff
Posted at

…well that answered my question…I'm running for mayor depending on my role.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Meh. I'm the Keeper of the Books. That is good enough for me. Vote for me if you wish. But I'm not running a campaign.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

kitty17 (01:32:45): while i go eat dinner
kitty17 (01:32:58): announce my campaign
kitty17 (01:33:00): ploz
Croccty (01:33:10): Fine!

Kitty is running for mayor.

waff
waff
Posted at

I'm gonna run just need to get a poster up.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am voting for kitty!
Anyone else failing to do so will crushed under the cruel heal of the new oppressive regime that we are now building!
Heil Mein Kitty!

In other news, I think we should lynch Waff.
Several reasons-
Firstly poor people disgust me!
He hasn't starved to death despite being a tramp for the past 10 games, so clearly he is sponging off state benefits like the worse sort of left wing parasite while refusing to so much think of looking for a job!

Secondly, he hasn't been mafia since this game started.
When people started pointing out that I had not been a bad guy ever, it was during the game where the mafia were the goodies and agents were bad….AND I WAS AN AGENT!
Thats scientific proof that anyone who has not been a bad guy by now is more mafia than a made man with concrete shoes making a wise guy an offer he cant refuse!

Or to put it in language waff would understand- BA DA BING, BADABOOM!

Now I am off to freeze my head and then smash it to pieces while listening to the opening chords of REM's shiny happy people over and over again while filming it to go on youtube. A few hours of pain, for a few minutes of fame. Asside from the fact it will kill me, a pretty fair trade off!

BYEEEEEE!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

ah, makes perfect sense Niccea…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I don't know what you just said, Hark…

But I liked it!

Posted at

Okay I believe thats the last of them. Hope you all arn't to mad about what you got or didn't get.

Voting and links to narrations well show up on the front page. I will continously update it.

Also pqing 23 people is hard with dail-up XD

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

And so it begins… again.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Awesome isn't something that you make happy.
You dont want up in the morning and decide "you know I want to be more awesome" and then Kapow! You are captain mega pants!
Shooting up on steroids may make you incredibly good at baseball, with your championship wins outnumbered only by the asteriks next to your home run records, but they cant make you awesome!
Hard work? Get the hell out of here! Hard work is what stupid people do in order to make rich people rich and themselves sweaty.
No my friends, awesome is something you are, often without even realising it.
Those who have it, have it.
Those who dont have it never will, and are fit only to throw their bodies in puddles so awesome people dont get their feet wet.

Look around you (no not literally, dont peer around what ever dark, filth, fast food wrapper strewn den of vice you hide your computer in. Other then that serial killer behind you there is no one there of any importance!) Look at the other players here, in this game!
Only one stands out as the true titan of the mafia game world! A figure so awesome that before I type her name I have to dip my own hands in a combination of unicorn tears, bleach and holy water so they may be fit to describe the sheer down right fantasticness that she represents!

THAT PERSON IS KITTY17!

NOT WAFF! WAFF IS NOT AWESOME!
Turn the first letter of his name upside down and what do you get? MAFF!!! AS IN MAFIA!
Anyone voting for waff is a mafia, or possibly some do gooding, hand wringing, social worker!

KITTY17 IS OUR NEW GGGGOOOOOODDDDD!!!

Terrible, mortals, and despair.

……………………….

………………………..

………………………..

Now I'm thirsty.

Posted at

I got a question about the det.

This was my decission, I'm going to make the det wait until after election but after that it will be like Crocty's where he can do something day and night.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Hark you are the best…

Vote for me!

I'll get a poster done in a bit.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Also pqing 23 people is hard with dail-up XD

0.o *blinks*

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Okay, I've been playing this game for a long time now. I know the logic behind it, and I've been write about several instances in previous games.

The last game proved that giving your role out publicly rather than PQing random people IS effective. I've been suggesting this for awhile now.

If you vote for me, I can promise you that I will be an effective leader.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Humorman, let me test if you are fit to be mayor….

Question 1- Are you Kitty17?

Answer- No

Oh dear oh dear, you gota big F on that examine!

Kitty17 just stomped a mud hole in you and walked it dry.

I will do a recount just to be sure….

Question 1A - Are you SURE you are not Kitty17?

Answer- Yep

Oh dear, even worse then the last time! An F minus on the mayor test for you!

VOTE KITTY17 or be ground up and devoured by the uncaring gears of unfettered capitalism!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea the logic of your arguement seems to imply humorman will never ever ever be mefia!
Who is going to vote for a mayor who wont answer pq's?

Especially when they could vote for…..

Kitty 17!

or

kITTY !&! (if you hold down the shift key the whole time you are typing it!)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Good God Hark, I can only imagine what kind of bribe Kitty threw your way to get you to campaign THIS hard.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.