Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
humorman
humorman
Posted at

Important note: Please, review the roles, rules, tidbits, etc. if you're confused about the game. If you need clarification on something, let me know and I'll add it here.

Rules:

Once you receive a role, you will either be grouped in as a townie, a member of the mafia, or a serial killer. On the first day, you will elect a mayor and a pardoner. On subsequent days, you will vote off (lynch) a player from the game. Every night, players with the appropriate abilities can act/kill/etc. Here's an example of the time cycle:

Day 1 -> Night 1 -> Day 2 -> Night 2 -> etc.

The game ends when the townies, the mafia members, or the serial killer are/is the only remaining player(s) in the game.

Roles:

Elected roles
Mayor: Elected on the first day. Can instantly lynch one (1) person on day one if this person chooses. Lynch vote counts as three (3). Can't be killed by the mafia or vigilantes at night unless all bodyguards are dead. Knows the identity of all bodyguards
Pardoner: Runner-up to the mayor. Has the ability to pardon two (2) people from being lynched. Can't be killed by the mafia or vigilantes at night unless all bodyguards are dead.

Townies
Vigilante: Can kill one person per night.
Paranoid: If targeted by anyone during the night (mad bomber, mafioso, vigilante, paramedic, etc.), the targeter will die.
Detective: Can PQ me to find the roles of two (2) people throughout the entire game.
Paramedic: Can protect one person each night. If their protectee is attacked, then the protectee lives.
Veteran: Can only be killed at night if two people target him on the same night.
Citizen: Has no abilities.

Mafia (All members of the mafia can attack once per night. Cannot kill each other.)
Godfather: Has the ability to cancel one lynch throughout the game. Cannot be killed at night until all other members of the mafia are dead. Will appear as a townie to the detective.
Mad Bomber: Can plant two (2) bombs on people throughout the entire game. When this person dies, people who have bombs planted on them will also die.
Mafioso: Can kill one person per night. Cannot kill other mafia members.

Special Roles
Bodyguards: After the first day, a few random townies will become bodyguards. Neither the mayor nor the pardoner cannot be killed at night unless all bodyguards are dead.
Serial Killer: The serial killer's goal is to be the only living person at the end of the game. Can attack one person per night.

Tidbits

- All actions should be PQed to me. In fact, no actions will be accepted unless they are PQed to me.

- If you don't get a role assigned to you, it may be because of your age restriction. If this is the case, PQ me and I'll make sure an administrator PQs the information.

- Night actions will not be based on the times they are submitted. Instead this is how actions will be played out:

1) Generally speaking, unless the person targeted for an attack is protected somehow, a person attacked at night will die. (e.g. Two people attack each other; both of them die)

2) If a paramedic protects someone, the person protected will always survive, even if the paramedic dies that night.

3) If the paranoid is attacked by any amount of attackers at night, all attackers will die. Also, any paramedic or mad bomber using their ability on the paranoid will also die.

4) Once the last bodyguard is killed, the mayor and pardoner can be killed on the same night. (e.g. If an attacker kills the last bodyguard on night 2, another attacker can kill the mayor/pardoner on night 2)

5) If you're confused about how any other rules work, review the roles.

- All days/nights begin/end at 12am GMT. That's 4pm PST, 5pm MST, 6pm CST, and 7pm EST.

- All narrations will contain at least one clue. Refer to player comics, profiles, and signatures to solve them.

- All ties go to the person who reaches the peak first.

- All voting results will appear on this page. Refer to it often.

- Barring certain situations, all narrations are final in this game. If you have any questions about how anything in this game works, PQ me ASAP. Unless there is something grievously wrong with something I've posted, I'm not changing it.

- If you have trouble understanding any part of the game, PQ me for help. If you still need help, consult any of the veteran players. If you still need help, you're probably too stupid to play this game.

Players

1. gullas the Mad Bomber
2. ParkerFarker the Mafioso
3. Niccea the Godfather
4. rokulily the Detective
5. TheFlyingGreenMonkey the Veteran and Bodyguard
6. da_kasha the Paramedic
7. kitty17 the Citizen
8. crocty the Vigilante
9. Product Placement the Citizen
10. GarBonzo Bean the Citizen
11. Exzachly the Citizen
12. Aghammer the Mafioso
13. Hakoshen the Citizen
14. Salsa the Paranoid
15. harkovast the Citizen
16. InuYasha_Rules the Serial Killer
17. waff the Bodyguard
18. Anthony Mercer the Citizen
19. D_Dude the Citizen
20. therealtj the Paramedic

Remaining Townies: *WINNER*
1 Vigilante
1 Paranoid
1 Detective
1 Paramedic
1 Veteran
1 Citizen

Remaining Mafia Members: *DEFEATED*
0 Godfathers
0 Mad Bombers
0 Mafiosos

Remaining Serial Killers: *DEFEATED*
0 Serial Killers

———————————————

Day 1 (Mayoral Vote): *CLOSED*

crocty (6) *MAYOR*
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
therealtj
ParkerFarker
D_Dude
Exzachly
crocty

rokulily (6) *PARDONER*
rokulily
Product Placement
waff
harkovast
Niccea
kitty17

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (4)
InuYasha_Rules
aghammer
da_kasha
gullas

Day 2: *CLOSED*

da_kasha (4) *PARDONED*
gullas
crocty (3)

waff (1)
harkovast

Salsa (1)
Exzachly

Day 3: *CLOSED*
aghammer (9) *PARDONED*
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff
therealtj
Niccea
rokulily
crocty (3)
da_kasha

da_kasha (1)
gullas

Day 4: (Double Lynch)

ParkerFarker (5) *LYNCHED*
crocty (3)
D_Dude
Niccea

da_kasha (1) *LYNCHED*
gullas

rokulily (1)
gullas

Day 5:

GarBonzo_Bean (5) *LYNCHED*
Niccea
crocty (3)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

waff (1)
Anthony Mercer

Townies win!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Awww man! My name isn't spell with a capital letter!
If I wasn't the vigilante I would be really upset.

Posted at

I guess I'll be running for Mayor this time. Last time I ran, I did such a good job mopping up the mafia that their head was spinning.

So Product Placement for Mayor. He'll fix things right.

Posted at

I guess I'll be running for Mayor this time. Last time I ran, I did such a good job mopping up the mafia that their head was spinning.

So Product Placement for Mayor. He'll fix things right.
And since I have a role I'll run for Paradoner. I'm mainly doing this to protect me from the villians that are MAFIA! Also lets face it people like killing me. I know I did XD

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Guys, can we please elect people who are special roles and aren't mafia this time?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'm running for mayor.
What have I got to offer?
I've been in this since game II, often winning, even on the weaker mafia.
I've been mayor twice, first time, I failed horribly. But I learned what not to do, as well as gaining experience since then.
Second time I DESTROYED the townies.
FLAWLESS VICTORY.
I'm tactful, good at the game, and…
I'm the (a?) vigilante. I will not kill anyone without evidence, and can publicly help out, unlike past vigilantes. So vote for me~

Posted at

I'm running for mayor.
What have I got to offer?
I've been in this since game II, often winning, even on the weaker mafia.
I've been mayor twice, first time, I failed horribly. But I learned what not to do, as well as gaining experience since then.
Second time I DESTROYED the townies.
FLAWLESS VICTORY.
I'm tactful, good at the game, and…
I'm the (a?) vigilante. I will not kill anyone without evidence, and can publicly help out, unlike past vigilantes. So vote for me~
Will okay then you got my vote.

Guys, can we please elect people who are special roles and aren't mafia this time?
I have a specail role but I don't want to publicize it like Crocty did.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

So vote for me~

I said aren't mafia.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I dont care who becomes mayor.
I am just going to assasinate waff regardless.
Though if your body guards get killed….yeah, I'm totally going to murder the mayor.
Thats just how I roll baby!

Posted at

We need the detective to look into ppls roles! Those that are voting of course!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Inuyasha, I dont look at your roles, I look into your SOULS!
And you are all guilty!
But WAFF is most guilty of all!

Posted at

Why am I never the one to make the first post? Well…I want to see a nice campaign speeches.
People of townston! Lend me your attention. Four 15mins and 7 mins ago this game started. I HAVE A ROLE! A ROLE that will have people voting for me. That is all

Posted at

Bah. Townie again.

Fuck it. I'm withdrawing from the race.

And I wish for the detective to check up on a candidate claiming to have a special role so we can tell if he's telling the truth or not. If he turns out to be a townie then it will confirm his guilt.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I actually do know who the godfather is this time.
Check out the following evidence and it will become clear….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx5fOElXsW8&feature=fvw

I am only accepting bribes in advance this game!
So draw me some fan art or something and I will vote for you as mayor….unless you are waff!
If you are waff I will kill you to death!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Why am I never the one to make the first post? Well…I want to see a nice campaign speeches.
People of townston! Lend me your attention. Four 15mins and 7 mins ago this game started. I HAVE A ROLE! A ROLE that will have people voting for me. That is all
Congrats on having a role. But…how can we take your word for it?

Posted at

Niccea there is no way. Unless the detective wants to use their power on me then tell everyone. Then they can run as Mayor and I can be pardoner. I'm good with that actually :D

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Niccea you silly girl, I already made a nice speech. I can't make much better, I'm on the net on my DS, it's hard to type, sorta. :(

Posted at

Day 1 (Mayoral Vote):

crocty (2)
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
(1)
InuYasha_Rules
Yay I'm in second! :D

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Now that's the smart way to vote. Getting two specials into office.

Crocty has my vote.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Something about TFGM's poster appeals to me, I cant quite place what it is!
He's got my vote!

Posted at

Something about TFGM's poster appeals to me, I cant quite place what it is!
He's got my vote!

I agree with that! lol

Posted at

wait but now TFGM will not be pardoner, he'll be … mayor! I must fix this! I'm voting for crocty.

Posted at

wait but now TFGM will not be pardoner, he'll be … mayor! I must fix this! I'm voting for crocty.

… No, he'd still be pardoner, unless a 3rd person voted for him.

Posted at

poster bonus.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.