Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

A mistake at the post office has givin the townies a shipment of guns ment for the mafia and a shipment of first aid kits, child's detective kit, surival guides and a batman mask to the mafia.This gives every townie a killing power and gives all the mafia a townie power.

RULES

1. All official actions in game must be PQ'd to the GM (that's me) to be counted as valid.

2. Please do not deadtalk. If you died in the game, alas you are dead. Don't tell game information to other alive players.

3. Feel free to share the results of PQ's I send you, but do not post them in the actual forum.

4. Each day cycle will begin with a narrative summarizing the actions during the night. A clue will point to ALL actions that have transpired in the night.

5. Actions are resolved on a first come first serve basis. (Example: Mafia sends in a kill for the vigilante. Vigilante later sends in a kill for the Mad Hatter. Vigilante will die before he can make the kill.)

6. If your hit is preempted by someone else(ie, someone else kills your target before you do) I will not notify you of this. This is different from other games. But with so many killers I'm changing it. No clues will be left for you. But there will be a nar showing that someone else tried to kill the target.

7. Guns are not a lie.

As this is a webcomic forum, if you are campaigning for the position of mayor I will give one bonus vote to you if you draw your campaign in comic form~

Townie Roles
The townie’s win condition is to find and kill all mafias and the serial poster worker.

Mayor
The Mayor is elected at the start of the game and has numerous roles. His special abilities are:
Seal of the Mayor: Increased vote count of 2 during lynching.
Desperate times, desperate measures: The Mayor can declare 2 double lynches anytime during the game When double lynches are in effect each player gets two votes on two different people.(must notify me during night cycle or early on in the day so voting can be arranged accordingly).
Did you ever know that you're my hero…: Cannot be killed during the night while his bodyguard(s) are alive. Only the Mayor will know who the bodyguards are.
Let's celebrate!: The Mayor has the option of insta-lynching one player by the end of Day 1 once he's won the election. No voting takes place. Whoever the Mayor picks, gets lynched. Take heed if you plan to use this ability since no clues have been given that could point you at a mafia at that time.

Pardoner
As a check and balance to the Mayor, the pardoner is the runner up to the Mayor. The pardoner has the ability to cancel two lynches throughout the game. This could be either two single lynches, one double lynch, one half of a double or whatever. The pardoner will have to notify me within one hour of lynch vote results before the lynch is actually posted. He is also unable to pardon on the insta-lynch.

Bodyguard
Random townies will receive the role of bodyguard once the mayor has been elected. The mayor alone will know who these people are. The bodyguard cannot be a mafia or special role, he can only be a regular townie. As long as the bodyguard is alive, he protects the Mayor and Pardoner from being killed via mafia or vigilante hit.

Vigilante
You have the ability to kill once per night, but that was before you had a GUN!. So now that you have one, you have the ability to kill twice per night. whoever you so choose. Each kill attempt will leave a clue that points to you for the mafia (or the town) to interpret.

Paramedic
You have the ability to watch one other player during night, which you must tell me about before the end of night (this move can be made during the day cycle). When a player is watched he cannot die unless the number of people attacking him outnumbers the number of people watching him or his night lives. In other words if two mafia attack a person being watched by one paramedic, the person will die. The narrative will indicate that the target was attempted but saved. It does not matter if the paramedic chooses to watch someone before or after he is attacked; he will protect the person regardless. You also have the ablity to kill once per night.

Veteran
You've been around the block a few times and know how to escape an attack on your life. But for how long? The veteran gets two lives, meaning two hits must be made on him before he dies. You also have the ablity to kill once per night.

Paranoid
While pro-town, the paranoid is a wee bit unhinged by his experiences in some horrible and bloody war. At day, he's perfectly normal but during the night he keeps to himself and relives the horrors of his past. The Paranoid will kill whoever was the first person to target him in any way during the night, whether it be mafia or villager (such as a paramedic opting to protect him). The Paranoid is unable to NOT kill, but will only kill one person a night. Should two persons attack him, the first person will die but the second will not. You also have the ablity to kill once per night.

Detective
You have three abilities you may use. You have the ability to ask me whether or not a specific clue points to a specific person and get a yes/no answer, you can ask me what role a specific person has((twice only)), or you may ask me how many mafia voted to lynch a specific person after the conclusion of voting((twice only)). You may only use one ability per day/night cycle. You also have the ability to kill once per night.

Townie
Townies are tired of being the red shirts! Now that you have guns you can kill once per night!

MAFIA ROLES
The mafia’s win condition is to kill all townies. Unlike townies, all mafias know who each other are. All mafia members can kill once per night cycle. With the exception of the Godfather, a mafia member cannot kill a fellow mafia member.

At the start of the game each mafia will be assigned one additional townie power at random. One will get the vet power, one will get the detective power, one will get the vig power and one will get the medic power.

Godfather
Like the Mayor, the godfather has several special abilities in his arsenal.
Send him a message: The godfather is able to leave a severed horse head in the target's bed. This has the effect of negating any special abilities the person may have had for one day and night cycle.
Call in a favor: The Godfather can once per game, cancel a lynch. If he uses that ability, during a double lynch, both lynches are canceled.
Behind the curtains: The Godfather doesn't dirty his hands since he has his goons to carry out his orders. The godfather will appear as a regular townie to the detective. Also, he can't be killed by the vigilante as long as this power is in effect.
Now it's personal: The godfather has decided to take actions into his own hands. He's brandished his pistol and taken to the streets. He gains the ability to kill once per night but looses all benefits he received from his Behind the curtains power. If the godfather is the only mafia member left, this power is automatically activated.

Mad Hatter
Each night, the Mad Hatter can do one of the following, plant a single bomb on someone or detonate a bomb that he's already planted. He can not plant a bomb and detonate it during the same night. The Mad Hatter can at most keep two undetonated bombs in circulation but is free to plant more, once he's detonated one. Every time he detonates a bomb, a clue is given who he might be. Should the mad hatter be killed either through a lynch or vigilante hit, all bombs in circulation will detonate, killing his targets. If one of his targets are killed by someone else, he loses that bomb. The bomb is also discovered on the body, which gives the townies a clue who he might be.

Mafia
You are a regular mafia member. You get to stab someone in the face every night cycle.

Serial Poster worker
You can kill one person every night cycle and have the ability to remove one player additional power once per night((This can't affect anyone protected by bodyguards and this power will give clues to who you are.)). Your win condition is to be the last one standing.

Schedule: I'll stop accepting all actions/votes after 11:00 PM GMT and narratives will be givin out at 12:00 AM GMT.

Narratives will be based off avi's, sig's, profiles, comic icons, comic names and the first five pages of comics.

Narratives differculty will be based on the number of times clues are givin from the same person, not days. So a first time offender will have less clues/ less obvious clues than a secound offender.

Players

1.ParkerFarker The Bodyguard with a GUN! Dead night 22.D_DudeParamedic with a GUN! 1st night
3.gullas the Impaler. Detective lynched day 24.Anthony Mercer Townie with a GUN! 1st night
5.crocty the Usual Suspect. The Vet with a GUN! dead 1st night.
6.Niccea the Great Deceiver and keeper of records. The Bodyguard with a GUN! Dead Night 2
7.Aghammer the Explosive. Mafia with the FIRST AID KIT. 1st Night
8.kitty17
9.Inuyasha
10.Waffman Townie with a GUN! 1st Night
11.Product Placement The Mad Mayor Hatter with the DETECTIVE KIT dead Night 212.GarBonzo Bean the Townie with a GUN! Dead Night 2
13.Harkovast the Patron Saint of Finger Pointing.
14.rokulily Paranoid lynched day 1
15.Salsa the Medic Pardoner with a GUN! killed Night 2
16.therealtj
17.Hakoshen The Vig with a GUN! 1st Night
18.Exzachly

Posted at

Rulings

Godfather cannot use the horse head on the same person twice in a row.

If the Mad Bomber attacks the Paranoid both will die.

When detective power is used it will show both powers. For example Medic with a GUN!Townie with a GUN! or Mafia Vet. For the Godfather it will show up as Townie with a GUN!

Intro

The townies gathered at the town hall, waiting for the much needed supplies. They were shocked at finding that instead of the supplies they recieved a shipment of guns! "Thats not right!" shouted Mayor Goingtodie. No one listen to him as they rushed for the guns.

Else where!

The mafia were shocked. They were hoping the extra guns they had ordered would be the deciding factor in the battle for the town. Instead of a shipment of guns, they only recieved some cheap trickets. "OMG! A Batman mask!" one of the evil doers yelled as he picked up the mask. "I've always wanted this for Xmas" said another as they picked up the detective kit. "Look at me I'm a doctor!" One of them shouted with the first aid kit in hand. Maybe this would work out they thought.

Later!

Mayor Goingtodie was holding a press confress warning the townies not to use there powers without reason. In mid speach he was interupted by a bat boomerang sticking out of his head. Mayor Goingtodie fell lifeless to the floor. "WHAT!?" shouted a townie. "Up there!" another anwsered pointing to a figure on a nearby roof top. "I AM THE NIGHT!" said the figure as it disappeared into the night.

Day one begins now!

Election

Inuyasha_rules(3)2nd
Inuyasha_rules
Poster
Aghammer

Product Placement(6)1st
Anthony Mercer
ParkerFarker
Crocty
Harkovast
Roku
DarthVaderS1999's lifeless

Salsa(4)3rd
Gullas
Bean
Salsa
Salsa

DarthVaderS1999's lifeless(1) 4th
TJ

Gullas(1) 5th
Poster

Waff(1) 6th
TFGM

DAY ONE LYNCH VOTE

Gullas(7) 1st
Salsa
ParkerFarker
Inu
Product Placement
Mayor seal
Niccea
Exzachly

DarhtVaderS1999's Lifeless Corpse(1) 4rd
ParkerFarker

Roku(4) 2nd
Inu
Product Placedment
Mayor seal
Salsa

Product Placement(2) 3rd
Hark
Gullas

ParkerFarker(1) 5th
Gullas

Salsa(1) 6th
Hark

Day 2 Lynch Vote

Therealtj(3) 1st
Inu
Exzachly
Hark

Exzachly(2) 2nd
Therealtj
Kitty17

Kitty17(0)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I like Inuyasha, he reads my comic.
Reading my comic means he must be a moral person, so I vote for him!

Only now do you see the folly of democracy in the hands of fools!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

First post and second post!
I OWN THIS GAME!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

THIRD POST!
(Posts by the GM don't count clever clogs!)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I like Inuyasha, he reads my comic.
Reading my comic means he must be a moral person, so I vote for him!

Only now do you see the folly of democracy in the hands of fools!
T-T But I read your comic.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea true, and that does make you awesome.
But I dont think Inuyasha rules has been mayor yet, at least not as much as you have, so lets give him a shot!

Posted at

But I dont think Inuyasha rules has been mayor yet, at least not as much as you have, so lets give him a shot!

No no I clearly remember him being mayor when the aliens attacked. Yep :3

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Aliens you say?
Well attacking does sound like something aliens would do.
Mars, after all, does need our women!

Was humorman anal probed a bit to hard and it tipped him over the edge?

Posted at

^.^ I'm loving this! And no, I've never been mayor, but I don't want you to vote for me just because of that! Others have been trying to become mayor with that same excuse, and if I become mayor when I say that, there might be trouble! See, I'm STILL looking out for the little man! lol Vote for me ppl! Because…I rule! lol

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Inuyasha, you campaign speech there seemed to be mainly a list of reasons why I shouldn't vote for.
That is just the kind of whacky logic I respect!
You can count on my vote!

Posted at

ahh, we have finally got this show on the road.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

^.^ I'm loving this! And no, I've never been mayor, but I don't want you to vote for me just because of that! Others have been trying to become mayor with that same excuse, and if I become mayor when I say that, there might be trouble! See, I'm STILL looking out for the little man! lol Vote for me ppl! Because…I rule! lol

Inu_Yasha likes anime. I don't see any other reason to NOT vote for him.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hak hmmm, liking anime is a pretty bad crime…but no one is perfect (except *heavenly music* Barrack Obama obvious.)

Posted at

Hak hmmm, liking anime is a pretty bad crime…but no one is perfect (except *heavenly music* Barrack Obama obvious.)

I'm sorry, but that guy is far from perfect! >:)

Posted at

I hate that map btw! No where to hide, although, you can jump on the roofs! lol

Posted at

Well, I myself stated that I was running for a mayor and I'm standing by that conviction.

Inu mentioned I'm only running to protect myself from stray bullets. I will not lie to you, of course I'm after the bullet protection. Everyone who runs are after that.

However let it be known that I'm incredibly efficient player and (and thus a clear danger to the mafia) who tends to be killed rather early in the game. It would benefit our side as much as it would benefit myself to keep me alive since I'm rather good at organizing a successful team.

You only need to check out Mafia IX if you have any doubts.

Also for the first time ever, I have a kill role bitches.

Of course in this game, we all have a kill roles T.T

Makes me wonder how long this game will last. Lynching will probably be a rather pointless practice since 80% of the town might be dead the next day.

P.S. I read Harkovast too, dammit!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Careful Inuyasha! You speak ill of our lord and saviour Obama (hallowed be his name) then you risk alienating your political base….ie me!
I need to go and think of Obama to calm myself down now!

Here is my voting system-
1) Vote for someone who hasn't hada turn.
2) vote for someone who reads Harkovast
3) vote for Obama
4) Ignore all of the above if i get bribed.

Posted at

Well in that case, you probably didn't vote for Bush during the 2004 election since he already had his turn, doesn't read Harkovast, is not Obama and probably never bribed you either.

Posted at

I'm sorry, but that guy is far from perfect! >:)

whoa whoa whoa! Calm down Inu! Don't go crazy on us… jeeeeez…

(maybe Inu misunderstood who you where talking about Hark, maybe he thought you were talking about someone who isn't perfect)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well Hark, by that logic you should vote for me because;

1. I have not had a turn at being mayor.
2. I also read Harkovast.
3.a I voted against Bush.
3.b I voted for Obama.
4. I'm buying your adspace! You should consider yourself in my pocket for life!

But then again, I'm not running.

Posted at

Well, I myself stated that I was running for a mayor and I'm standing by that conviction.

Inu correctly mentioned I'm only running to protect myself from stray bullets. I will lie to you, of course I'm after everyone who runs are after that.

However let it be known that I'm clearly a dangerous mafi who tends to kill rather early in the game. It would benefit your side as much as it would benefit Satan to keep me alive since I'm rather good at organizing a successful team.

You only need to check out Mafia IX if you have any doubts.

Also for the millionth time ever, I have a kill role bitches.

Of course in this game, we all have a kill roles T.T

Makes me wonder how long this game will last. Lynching will probably be a rather pointless practice since 80% of the town might be dead the next day, BECAUSE OF ME!!!
P.S. I read Harkovast too, dammit! (I didn't like it, but I read it!)

Does this sound like someone you want to vote for? Yes, TOO LYNCH! >:)

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I throw my hat into this ring. I have not run for mayor since my first game. I am now because I have a verifiable role. I am a Paramedic. If you have any doubts about this, have the detective check me out. I wouldn't do this, but none of the other candidates have even given their roles! Do we want someone who hasn't revealed their role? Do we want a repeat of Mafia XII? Vote for Salsa and we will forge ahead in a new age of Glory and Conquest! The mafia will Crumble beneath our might! We will be victorious!!

ps: I read Harkovast and will post a poster later.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.