Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia XXXVIII: Revenge of the Spanish Mongoose Venom - Sign Ups

Posted at

Come one come all! To another exciting game of mafia!

The Spanish Mongoose Venom has struck again. This game is basically continuing crazy games based on the said Venom. The first two can be seen here and here.

Mafia is a forum game where all actions go to the GM and the GM tells you all what happens. There are two teams the townies and the mafia. The game is broken into two cycles. Day and Night. Each one starts at 2:00am GMT. Days the townies try to figure out who the mafia are and lynch them. At night mafia strike. Then we start all over again.

Roles:

Elected Roles:

The Barer of the Green Hat!(Mayor): With a stylish hat who would not follow him?Apathetic Teenager(Pardoner): Jaded to the workings of politics, listen to him for too long and you too will be jaded.

Townies:
Egghead (Detective): Not only does this role use his smarts he also uses his freakish head to get people to drop there guards and letting him get the info he needs.
Cute and Cuddly Kittens (Medic): Pets have been known to protect their masters in time of need and help heal the sick. Cuteness is the best medicine.
Big Sis (Vig): You'll be in a lot of pain if you mess with one of her little siblings and unfortunately she views all of the townies as her little siblings. Unfortunately she doesn't know who the townies are.
Imaginary Friend (Vet): Imaginary friends are there for childhood. But few knew that they stay locked in people's minds just waiting to be of use again. Finally getting his chance it will take a powerful force to take him out.
A Mouse in a corner(Paranoid): Don't go near him or pay the price.
Braincells(Townies): Vote!

Mafia:
The Man Made out of Chocolate Vacuums(Godfather): The most evil mafia became the thing most evil for cats.
Bully Dogs(Hitmen): All the power of dogs but with hearts of bullies.
Uncoverer(Mad Hatter): He finds and places the memories that have been repressed and uses those destructive memories to destroy the townies.

Serial Killer:
Raging Psycho(serial Killer): TFGM has always had a temper. Sensing a kindred soul the serial killer fused with his anger forming an unholy alliance. This alliance has given the serial killer one extra night life.

Posted at

Signup sheet

1.) Niccea the Great Deceiver and Keeper of Records
2.) Salsa the Luckless.
3.) Asmun
4.) jninjashadow the Town Drunk
5.) Anthony Mercer the Emotional Lurker
6.) shirkersama
7.) MettaurThe Atomic Mirelurk
8.) harkovast the Patron Saint of Finger Pointing and Self Proclaimed Furry Pusher
9.) mechanical_lullaby
10.) frankkerr
11.) Red Slayer
12.) Product Placement the Game Master
13.) I Am The 1337 Masterthe God Damn Batman
14.) rokulily the minister of cuteness
15.) ayesinback
16.) seventy2
17.) maru the lone ranger
18.) Tom

Posted at

sign me up, monkey

Posted at

I wish to join in.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Meow meow meow, meow me in this.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

WOOT! New guy, point and laugh! Then try to recruit for your voting posse!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Okay, did anyone tell skool about the new mafia game? That normally nets another couple of players at least.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

@Red Slayer: Hello. Hope you enjoy the game… whenever it starts.

Posted at

Don't worry. I'm in, like usually.

However, I may not be entirely there during Christmas.

Which beckons this question to be asked:

Are there any plans to take days off, during the holidays, provided that the game starts beforehand?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

YAY! 1337 is 1337!

Bahumbug I'm joking. :D
Joking again, or am I?

Posted at

Don't worry. I'm in, like usually.

However, I may not be entirely there during Christmas.

Which beckons this question to be asked:

Are there any plans to take days off, during the holidays, provided that the game starts beforehand?

And what days should we take off? I'm only familiar with the holiday with the jolly fat man and I would want to be fair to all, whatever they celebrate.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Can't stop the funk. You can't stop the funk.

1337 does sign up. He does sign up.

Everyone says "Fuck". And then they say "1337".

:D

You sir are a master of annoyance. With no sound, I came up with a catchy tun to go with those words and now they are stuck in my head. Yes, you managed to get someone to annoy themselves.

oh and welcome back buddy.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Party time?
party time. yes.

So does this mean Sa- I mean Frank isn't leaving us? We need another party.

Posted at

Possibly but probably for a while.

I may be losing internet in January/February so who knows right now.
(Bills is the reason for that by the way.)

And if Ginger boy quit it wouldn't be right.
Now whip out your dick and put up a fight.
(Rhyme)

Wanna play rape?
NO!
That's the spirit!
(Joke)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

While you were gone, I turned myself from a sack of bones in a robe into a piece of beef.
With just six easy payments of $19.99 to the people paying me to talk, you can be beefy too! Just take the bad tasting pills they send to you for a crapload of cash. Oh, and your soul.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.