Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

May's Game of the Month: The 'What If?' machine

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Simple. Just input a 'what if' question (e.g. what if I had no hair), and the next post will show the alternate reality of things.

Then they ask their own 'What If' question.

I want you guys to really go overboard with this, make small things EPIC.

______

What if I didn't eat my vegetables?

Posted at

Cause you don't eat your vegetables, You became Meatman! Master of beef and pork! Your arch-nemeis is the vege tales people cause they are now forceing people to eat vegetables. Oh! you also have a sidekick called pork chop lad.

What if I was a Half Demon?

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Ah! The life of a half demon! You belong in two group, yet you belong in either. Of course with the demon features in you, you have those generic demon powers, fire and the like. But because of your half human side, those powers had to be adapted to your normal, reclusive environment. Fire power? It's a lighter in your finger! Wing? More like two paper fans.

What a life that is.

What if George Bush didn't get to be president?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Al Gore would be president.

What if…Ah, screw it, someone else take my turn.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

if Cthulhu took his turn he would have asked some mind bending question that could not possibly exist causeing any one to look at it to have a chronic head ach and latter there head would explode.

what if school was never invented/created/made/discoverd/ah well you get the idea.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Than Sir Berkley would of had his wish. (Look it up…)

What if…Ah, screw it again.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

if you scewed it agin then chances are it will get mad as most wemon don't like it twice the same night (thugh some do)

what if i actually looked up/liked/tride to do what ever it this sir Berkley did

ps: if this post has insulted you in any way then i suggest you go make a bowl of ice creem and wach soap's all day (no im not sexist i just think sexist jokes are funny)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

What if I updated my comic?

vgman
vgman
Posted at

people might read it and find it ammazingly awsom. then you would be contacked by a top webcomics sight saying they want you to post youre comic on their sight. and the'll offer you 50$ a week just to update once or twice a week. after that a top comic prodercer calls you and offers you a job. its the high life from there as you become the top and formost comic creater in this day in age.

what if i didnt have such a active imagination

vgman
vgman
Posted at

we would all be SOL

what if DD was banned by the goverment

Maulgryve
Maulgryve
Posted at

We would let the Revolution begin. The Civil War comic would become just the War comic with instead of Riot vs Zac it would be Riot & Zac vs Government. Everyone would grab the first thing they could find in their house and sprint for miles till they came to the Whitehouse. We would scale that big iron fence and charge. Right until someone got picked off by a high-powered sniper rifle. Then we would drop our spoons, rakes, wiffleball bats, crayons, and combs and quickly fade into the touristy crowd. Later that day we would form an underground comic website in turn naming our self the Drunk Duck Rebels.

What if the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny really happened?

Here's what it is if you don't know: http://www.ultimateshowdown.org/

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I would be level one trillion, and have all the cheat codes.

What if you went to the link in my sig?

Adenn
Adenn
Posted at

Then I would fight back and kill you but still getting bit and would spend the rest of my life killing others and one day meet Charby then we would become a team and I would die beacuse of the sun.

What if spagette was alive?

Triss
Triss
Posted at

Then we would eat it just the same. Only, it would require more chewing. ^^

What if Adenn had spelled spaghetti right?

Posted at

Some of us would live in the internet, ziping around and stuff, being cretroled by people not in the internet called users named Lan. (There are others but lan is the funnist to say)

What If I lived in the world of Alchemy?

Posted at

you would transmute alphonse and edward Elric a lap of luxary and walk in to find it callaps on you ^^'

Posted at

what if i made a machine that brings anime to Reality?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You would be murdered by many fat nerds, who would then use it on catgirls, who would kill the nerds, and eat all the tuna in the world. Then America would declare war upon them, for they are "fish-eating-terrorists" (Guess who made that up) and soon a bloody, and fishy war would begin.

What if…Uhhh…

What if someone knew who Dagon was?

Posted at

Millions of people might attack hima nd he wouyld have 20 stalkers.

wat if i made another anime?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

People might belive it was really you who made it.

What if I took GET HIM as my avatar?

(I'd want it just because people would see it, and would have to watch it for the whole, like, five minutes.

Posted at

id let ya as long as ya ask an credit me ^ ^.

what if i destroyed canada?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.