Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Me Be New

AccoSpoot
AccoSpoot
Posted at

Hi there, i'm sorta new, in the sense that I joined ages but ago but haven't yet really done anything with my account (barring the failed comic I tried :s) Anyways, I'm a struggling Artist currently between comics, and I thought I should say hi cos this seems the place to help me struggle a little less, happy to be here folks :)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hello Acco! Glad you made it to the forums - you should try another comic! C'mon, it'll be fun!

AccoSpoot
AccoSpoot
Posted at

Heh thanks, I think I might try now, I'm in the mood to at least :P thanks for the comments folks :D

amanda
amanda
Posted at

On further inspection, you really, really SHOULD do another comic - the style you used in Desanudeis was fun =)

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Why hello there!
You should do a new comic, it'll be fun!

Tip: watch out for those mind maggots…

Posted at

Welcome! Try and try again, or so they say. I personally find myself saying "Augh, no! Not the fire! Not the fire!" quite often around here. But to each his own. :)

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Hello.

What is you favorite color pen?

AccoSpoot
AccoSpoot
Posted at

Thanks guys, I've spent all last night thinking up a new plot and making new characters and whatnot, I ought to have the ground work done ready for next week.

Black pen dude, colouring in pen tends to go badly for me :l

Posted at

Mind out for the bear traps, they hurt. Although not as much as the boiling oil they pour on you while you're trapped.

Posted at

You be new here.

I'm PR, the only cool person to have posted in this thread as of yet (other than you, o'course).

Welcome to double D. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

I'm PR, the only cool person to have posted in this thread as of yet (other than you, o'course).
OH I FEEL SO INSULTED REVAN.

Posted at

OH I FEEL SO INSULTED REVAN.

I know, it's okay.

Posted at

I'm actually cooler than Revan, but I didn't point it out straight away because I'm secure in my coolness and don't need to reassure everybody every five minutes.

Posted at

I'm actually cooler than Revan, but I didn't point it out straight away because I'm secure in my coolness and don't need to reassure everybody every five minutes.
D:<

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Haha, he's got ya there.

Posted at

Haha, he's got ya there.
It's fine, I'm still cooler than you.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Haha, he's got ya there.
It's fine, I'm still cooler than you.
;-;

AccoSpoot
AccoSpoot
Posted at

Thanks for the great comments dudes, you've inspired me to make my new adventure in masochisticly difficult Art, Son of Bin, hoping ye all love it! :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.