Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Merej arrives at Drunk Duck

merej
merej
Posted at

Greetings fellow Drunk Ducks -

This month I finally accomplished my goal of putting together a webcomic. Please go check out MEREJ. The story takes place in a fantasy setting with a group of adventurers who bond while fighting monsters and exploring the differences between good and evil. The characters evolve over time as they go through major life changing experiences.

I'm exciting that each new day brings a new page/update for the comic. Drunk Duck rocks!

Peace.

Posted at

Welcome aboard the HMS Drunkduck Merej; I know not how, but these lego beings in their stickle brick kingdoms visit good humour upon me. Tis a mystery to me, yet their words sound strangely familiar and even as I type these musings, the desire to know more rises within me.

I do hope you packed a lifejacket Merej. There are predicted to be treacherous waters ahead and we may not have enough to go around.

Women and children first!

Posted at

Welcome lego pirate Merej, I hope you have not come to the Drunk Duck to murder and pillage.

You had best heed Scarfs warning! He's a ghost and can read the waters like a book!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Heck yes, I love this women-being-saved-first thing. My only demand is that I can pick a guy to be saved with me. (Being in a lifeboat full of women and squalling babies? I don't think so - I need at least one person with some sense.)

Also, hello, Merej! Welcome to the Duck!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

That's not water… EWWWW… anyway, Hopefuly the waters will calm and life, will, once again, be good for the faithful crew. Amanda you can be Maryanne (cause she was my favorite), Ghost you can be the professor, Shroom can be Gilligan (just kidding man, Ruse can be Ginger, and Renga the skipper,Merej you can be Thurston Howe or Mrs. Howe..your choice. I will be that Japanese soldier that still thought the war was going on….

Hmmm, what I meant to say is, Merej, welcome to the goodness of the Duck.

Posted at

I'm fine with Gilligan as long as Renga don't hit me with that hat! And I have to create a semi automatic weapon out of coconuts and sticks because I don't like the look in that Japanese fellas eyes…doesn't he know the war is over?

Posted at

Welcome! It seems we've crashed on a strange, mysterious island. Great. This is starting to be a familiar occurrence.

Well, I propose we should all start work on constructing a ship to sail out of here. What say you?

*Sniff sniff* Who's cooking? Amanda?! And here I thought the sinking ship was going to be the most dangerous thing I faced today…. ;P

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Oh hush, Steely - you know my cooking is your favorite thing ever. Mmm, Chocolate 'n' Beet Surprise! Who wants seconds?

Posted at

Steely, for that comment I nominate you as the evil Gilligan!

Wait, an evil Gilligan? Is that like the Gilligan from the negative universe or something? Cool!

Of course, you should realize that I've never watched the show, ever, and have no idea how an evil Gilligan would differ from a regular Gilligan. :P

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Wow, I wish I could say that Steely.. in that case forget I said anything… :D

Posted at

Hi, merej! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Though the Professor would be a more fitting role for me (being a weather-controlling mad scientist and all), being the Skipper's okay too! 8D Have fun making comics here, merej, and enjoy the weather! ;)

MUSHROOMCOMIX, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID IT, BUT I KNOW YOU DID IT!!!! :mad: (Renga smacks Mushroom with his hat.)

Posted at

AAUGH Why the hat! I hate getting hit with the hat!

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

welcome to drunk duck, merej!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Brogan.. you can be that weird polar bear that haunts the island or the smoke monster or one of the others… or,, wait, different island… nevermind…

Posted at

Gilligan's Island

I don't know if I can take much more of this. I'd swear one of my earliest memories must be some American TV show making reference to Gilligan's Island. All through my long and convoluted journey it's been the same thing: great film, but I don't get the reference to Gilligan's Island. Obviously the best joke in the whole award ceremony, judging by the audience response, but I don't get the reference to Gilligan's Island. Another hit TV show? they're laughing about Gilligan's island again.

Let me say this for the record. We don't get Gilligan's Island, we've never had Gilligan's Island and I think I can safely say, we're never going to get Gilligan's Island, so for the love of God:

Enough of the Gilligan's Island already!

Posted at

Ahhhh come on Scarf!! Do you really hate Gilligans Island that much? You could be one of the head hunters, or one of the ghosts that haunts the island!;)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Sorry Scarf.. I started that one. I guess it was a hit… I had to watch it as a kid so it helped mold me I guess… explains a lot I know. We can talk about MI5 if you wanta… I love that show :D

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would you Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.