Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

More Important things to do...

Emotional
Emotional
Posted at

Been gone for sometime now. Decided to get back to drawing the comic because my life has slowed down enough for me to think haha.

so hey folks, whats up.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

WORSHIP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Emotional
Emotional
Posted at

WORSHIP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

when your post count reaches 2000 we'll talk, but until then gtfo :D

Posted at

gtfo :D

YOU BELONG HERE.

Posted at

Welcome home! I do hope everything's as you left it; some of us can be such pigs at times, messing up the cushions and leaving horrible, ghastly rings on the coffee tables.

And in a quick aside to Shplane–pardon me, Lord Shplane–we are seeing Mr. Angry quite a lot these days, aren't we?

Posted at

Welcome home! I do hope everything's as you left it; some of us can be such pigs at times, messing up the cushions and leaving horrible, ghastly rings on the coffee tables.

And in a quick aside to Shplane–pardon me, Lord Shplane–we are seeing Mr. Angry quite a lot these days, aren't we?

What, he can't be proud of his son?

Emotional
Emotional
Posted at

I'm still getting use to the lack of abuse on this forum, but I think I'll get back into the swing of things.

Posted at

Blame Crazyninny.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hehe, welcome back to the fun and games and picnics and ice cream for breakfast every day!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

gtfo :D

I think you'll fit right in….

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Blame Crazyninny.

I blame main stream society with thier lead filled products.

Posted at

I blame both ninny and Shplane.

Welcome back… I suppose! Hope you have fun and what not. The abuse is still there, it's just very well hidden behind angry faces, fish made of custard, and the often heard "I can't understand what or why this person is typing and it wants me to go bite an unbreakable walnut for relief."

… Maybe not so often heard, exactly like that, but you get the idea.

Yay for life slowing down! Too slow, too serious!

Wait, I think I messed that one up. Mulligan!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.