Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Posted at

A good ole' game of Murderer.
What we need is about 15-20(I'm hopeful) people maybe to sign up. I'll choose 3-5 people to be murderers. The rest will be civillians. I'll send out pms to the murderers, and let them pm eachother. They will have one day to decide who they will kill first, they will pm that name to me and I'll post it. This is kind of important. It'd be a little suspicious otherwise.
The civillians will have one day to choose who they think the murderers are, but they're only allowed one execution per voting session. When voting, please just put the name of who you're accusing in a reply post clearly. you can make it interesting if you'd like. And yes, murderers should vote too. That'd be a little suspicious if you didn't take on your other personality's duties, wouldn't it?
But first thing's first. Let's have a massive sign up! =D

Sweet. Twelve people. I'll send out the murderer's PMs by tomorrow Midnight Eastern Time just to see if anyone else wants to play with us! Also the civilians, because some people might have forgotten. Looks like we're going to have three murderers… unless more people come… more is more interesting. ;)

-Glarg
-Beljanbobo
-luclucluc
-ejg
-Eirickr
-AtomApple
-Brinx
-strong414bad
-The Mediocre One
-Nightmare Zero
-Pei Pei
-It's Art
-nerdsareinvading
-Crazy Dutchman

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I'll sign up!

luclucluc
luclucluc
Posted at

i'm in! also, here's a cool idea, maybe we could have a different setting each round!

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

I'm game for it. I'd like to be the inspector, if possible. Or at least get a fedora. Actually, just the fedora is fine.

Posted at

sorry, no inspectors or nurses or anything like that because that would draw the game out longer than it already is going to be. You may have a fedora though. ^-^

Posted at

another tally

Posted at

comic format… hmm…
I'll try to think of a way to do that…
It's just people will be able to recognize each other's styles if the murderers are the ones drawing them…

well, I think accusations could be in comic style and me and dead people can draw the deaths! Yes! It could work. We'd need just a drawing of everyone wants to look like.
Nothing really complicated…

I'm picking names tomorrow for the murderers(3), and I think I will add a detective in there. I don't think we need a nurse. They only protect themselves.

Posted at

Could do murders is sprite format so nobody can tell what the heck is going on.

Posted at

Sprites make me angry. I think what we're going to do is draw our own deaths.

Posted at

sprites make anger? weird O.o
WHAT DID MEGAMAN EVER DO TO YOU!?

Posted at

I can't do sprites, so we'll go with the "draw our own deaths" idea. KAY! I've chosen murderers. Sending out pms in a bit. =D

Adenn
Adenn
Posted at

Can I join?

Posted at

uh… maybe next time around. I've already sent out the PM's, so at this point everyone would know that you were a… yeah. Sorry. Next time around? ^-^;

Adenn
Adenn
Posted at

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well * starts a bomb that kills everyone * now can I play?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.