Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

My Aunt Just Died

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

She was diagnosed with a Brain Tumor earlier today.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

…What will Uncle Steve, her husband do?

God, This Fucking Sucks…

(I'm sorry for the swearing)

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

She Was Close To Me

Posted at

I'm sorry to hear that… I recently have dealt with death when my Cat (15 years of age) died last Monday. I'm sorry for your loss, and hope that your uncle will be able to move on from this event.

Posted at

Man, it all happened in one day, huh? That sucks, I feel for ya, man… My only remaining grandparent died about a month ago, and my mom took that pretty hard. But there's really nothing you can do but be there for your uncle, and celebrate her life rather than mourn it. Sometimes this shit's just unexpected, but we all gotta go sometime.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

I visited her 5 days ago… And she was fine

Shit.

Posted at

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. :( I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. I would say prayers but I haven't prayed that much lately.

Posted at

They diagnosed it that late? Was it a postmortem discovery?

Anyways, my condolences. My grandmother that I favored died when I was 10…. 4 days before my birthday.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I'm so sorry. It's terribly to lose someone you're close to. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Something similar happened to one of my aunts. She was healthy, then suddenly had a terrible headache, and died. Sometimes, those things simply can't be caught in time. :-/

Posted at

Well, uhh… sorry 'bout your loss.

Hope you feel better later, then.

Posted at

From what you've said, it sounds like she went quickly, at least. Just got a tumor and died. No sitting there and suffering for indeterminate amounts of time.

Just be glad she got to go out an easy way, instead of something hard. I've known way too many people who really went through hell before they died.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

My condolences. I found out on Monday that a friend of mine from the Atlanta area died. I'd only met her once but had known her from an internet mailing list. She was only 48.

My father died in 1997 from cancer but it wasn't sudden.

Loss is loss, though…even moreso when it's family.

Posted at

…;_;

Nothing to say…

Posted at

I'm horribly sorry. I wish there was more I could say, but I know that little could ease the burden of losing a loved one. I give you my sympathy.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

My deepest of condolences. When death comes our loved ones like a thief in the night, or a long, drawn out illness, it's always hard on those left behind.

Please try and take comfort in the fact that she is no longer suffering, even if for just a short time. I sincerely hope that the passing of time and precious memories help you and your family during this difficult time.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

She died of a cerebral hemorrhage. They couldn't stop the bleeding.

The doctors said she must have had a high tolerance of pain because she had it for about 10 years. The only inclination I had was right before we left her house, she had a headache.

Posted at

I'm so sorry about your aunt… Losing a loved one is a very hard thing to go through.

I lost my two remaining grandparents back in '06. It was very sad. Although, I didn't see them die. It must be scary to see your aunt 5 days before she died.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.