Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mashed
Mashed
Posted at

Booberry cereal (fresh from the US, my mother's friend went there recently and bought me a box! =D), a bit of all bran, and real blueberries! =D

What about you? what's on your menu this morning?

fazz33
fazz33
Posted at

Lol, I like your full breakfast, mine is 1 granola bar, a fruit (apple or pear), and a bottle of water. Haha thats what I get for waking up 30 mins before class.

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

A cup o' coffee… nothing more usually. Maybe some eggs and toast, too?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

A bowl of Vegemite, flavoured with Vegemite, with Vegemite pored over it. Then after that, two pieces of toasted Vegemite spread with Vegemite.

All washed down with a nice hot cup of Vegemite, sweetened with two spoons of Vegemite.

Mmmmm-Mmm! :)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Usually some steamed shite.
Or a sarny.
:D

Posted at

A bowl of Vegemite, flavoured with Vegemite, with Vegemite pored over it. Then after that, two pieces of toasted Vegemite spread with Vegemite.

All washed down with a nice hot cup of Vegemite, sweetened with two spoons of Vegemite.

Mmmmm-Mmm! :)

Are you advertising the fact that you're Australian? lol!

My breakfast usually consists of a bowl of cold cereal. That's about it. But it's one big bowl.

Mashed
Mashed
Posted at

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE BREAKFAST…
SHAME ON YOU! it's necessary.
And don't start eating breakfast and stop suddenly, beleive me, i did that before, and it makes you hungry all day long!

Now, if i may ask… WHAT IN THE WORLD IS VEGEMITE??

I see it on Google search, is it chocolate spread?

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

Today I had a pop-tart and a glass of chocolate milk. Mm mm good.

herio
herio
Posted at

well to day i go to collage so i eat there so coffee and a muffin most likely i have a mooring class me i i cant sand Vegetate on toast with out butter

Posted at

And don't start eating breakfast and stop suddenly, beleive me, i did that before, and it makes you hungry all day long!

Well I should probably let someone (hint, Ozoneocean, hint) who knows more about it tell you, but I do have some firsthand experience and let me tell you, Vegemite appears to be an Australian paste that is only edible in the sense that it won't kill you.

We had a chance to try some a while back, and to say it didn't go over well would be an understatement.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Are you advertising the fact that you're Australian? lol!
I'm advertising how yummy and wholesome it is ^___^

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Bread and margarine.

herio
herio
Posted at

Well I should probably let someone (hint, Ozoneocean, hint) who knows more about it tell you, but I do have some firsthand experience and let me tell you, Vegemite appears to be an Australian paste that is only edible in the sense that it won't kill you.

We had a chance to try some a while back, and to say it didn't go over well would be an understatement.
you can eat it with lots of cheese or butter it tastes better god man not by its self

Vegemite (IPA: /�ved�ɪm�ɪt/) is a dark brown savoury food paste made from yeast extract, used mainly as a spread on sandwiches, toast and cracker biscuits, as well as a filling of pastries like Cheesymite scroll, in Australia and New Zealand. It is similar to British Marmite, New Zealand Marmite and Swiss Cenovis.

Vegemite is made from leftover brewers' yeast extract, a by-product of beer manufacture, and various vegetable and spice additives. The taste may be described as salty, slightly bitter, and malty - somewhat similar to the taste of beef bouillon. The texture is smooth and sticky, much like peanut butter. It is not as intensely flavoured as Marmite and it is less sweet than the New Zealand version of Marmite.

Vegemite is popular with many Australians and New Zealanders, who commonly consider it a "national food." It is considered an Australian cultural icon and can be found in shops around the world, particularly where there are large populations of Australian expatriates. It has not been successfully marketed in other countries, apart from New Zealand, and has failed to catch on in the United States, despite being owned by U.S. food giant Kraft Foods.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Well I got up at… 7:30AM I think, I had toast with Vegemite on it… and a cup of tea.

Now I'm out of Vegemite. :(

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

this morning i woke up 3 times…all to someone leaving someone else's house….i dont know why i slept on the couch….

my breakfast changes….some mornings i eat ceral…others i have oatmeal. i have been known to have a nice healthy mcgriddle, or sausage egg and cheese biscut substitute, when i have had to go into work early…

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

A cheap donut that didn't even fill me up.

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

I cant stand vegetmite… Makes my stomach upset for some reason. :(

For breakfast, usually two stack of waffles with butter and syrup on top and with cottage cheese on the side.

Sometime I add blackberries and/or raspberries with or without yogurt to the waffles. :D

yum yum!

Mashed
Mashed
Posted at

oh waffles, they make me very hungry.

Vegemite does not seem to appetizing, I'm sorry.. it must just be me, however.
But you know, I must try it first. LET'S ORDER IT OFF EBAY!

Link
Interested?

INTERESTED?!!!

Posted at

As far as I know, vegemite is similar to marmite. It's basically vomit flavoured spread.

I'm on the meals plan at my Uni (I get a card with forty quid on it, to spend only on food), so I can get a decent breakfast every morning as long as I get up before half nine.

Until next year, then they'll take it off me and kick me out of the halls.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

FOOLS!!!
MOCK NOT WHY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Vegemite is a deliciously acidic and salty sticky black paste. With a very subtle beery flavour…

Heavenly.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

It varies, but right now, I'm eating leftover rice and chicken.

I heard Vegemite is nasty, Ozone…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.