Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

My name is Ryexander

Ryexander
Ryexander
Posted at

Hello. I am Ryexander Rixe. you can call me Ryexander, Ryex, or Ry.
I am a 17 year old High schooler who will graduate in 43 more days (real days not school ones, YAY!)and will pursue a degree in aerospace engineering next fall at a university.
I have been a fan of webcomics since I discovered them about two years ago. and when I discovered I could actually draw now that my body actually has some dexterity I decided to make a simple webcomic using my mediocre skills.(I know I know,why on eather would a perspective engineer make a webcomic? well i like drawing, love reading, and enjoy writing stories and… I needed a hobby to relieve the stress in my life… perhaps a webcomic wan't the best choice? perhaps I should of chosen stamp collecting and been even more boring than I already am) the first page of "Adventures in a New World" goes live may 1st.
but the webcomic isn't why I posturing here.
I'm here to say hello.
and so I shale, on wait… I just did.

hello all you Drunk Duck people, I hope we will get along.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Hey, and welcome to The Duck. I'm sure you'll be able to find a good number of other people who come from a whole variety of non-comic/non-artist backgrounds and do the whole thing just for fun (I myself am an entomology grad-student, so go figure).

Anyway, nice to meet you, and see you around in the Forum Games section.

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Dave is right Rye, anyone can draw, anyone can enjoy a good story.

You'll find plenty of talent and a diverse pool from which it comes from here on DD.

Hope you enjoy your time here and best of luck with your studies!
Frank

Ryexander
Ryexander
Posted at

Thanks for the kind replies guys. it is nice to know that i'm not completely out of my mind. XD

I'll be sure to see you people around the forum.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.