Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *

MyLifeBrand

madscott
madscott
Posted at

http://seattle.dbusinessnews.com/shownews.php?newsid=125941&type_news=latest

SEATTLE – MyLifeBrand (www.mylifebrand.com), a new social platform which allows users to aggregate and manage their favorite social networks, communities and friends, announced today that they have allowed several niche social networks to integrate in to their social platform. These networks include Angling Masters (www.anglingmasters.com), Navy Seals (www.navyseals.com), Respectance (www.respectance.com) and Drunk Duck (www.drunkduck.com).

MyLifeBrand continues the recent trend away from a MySpace-type of ‘closed’ social networking system and goes beyond the approach from Facebook (where they opened its platform to widget developers) by allowing niche networks to integrate their entire existing social network website, members, and log-in credentials into MyLifeBrand, positioning MyLifeBrand as a marketing and member acquisition platform for the entire niche network space. MyLifeBrand is currently offering this through its integration API for select community partners but expects to open the solution to a larger partner base shortly.

HUH? So now if I have a DD account I can log into mylifebrand?

Posted at

Looks like it.
But you better ask a admin to confian your doubts.
But I don't think that's the case…I think you have to make a new account in MyLifeBrand.

marine
marine
Posted at

I wonder what all this means. Will we have Navy Seals fan comics on Drunk Duck now? Or fishing comics?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.