Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

The game all about life. In this RPG you get to EAT, SLEEP, FIGHT, and even POOP.

Rules

1. We all start out at as simple weaklings or peasents even.

2. You are free to virtually anything you please, just no god modding or using the power of Jebus and whatnot.

3. Killing is permited but try not to make it complicated by saying the person killed your evil twin or he killed someone disguised as you. Oh and ONLY REALISTIC DEATHS ACCEPTED, the same applies for destuction.

4. If you happen to die then emperor X can revive you, but make caution You loose all of your current possesions and half of of your fighing skill in doing so.

5. Also Feel free to find a way to move out of the location you are in if possible.
—————————————————————————————

I'll go first. Oh and the location is in an underwater hotel near the coast of southern Australia, it is 1:24 a.m. Most people are sleeping at the moment.

Zgenstru, a man with red hair, Blueish green tuxedo with a black Top Hat, manages to soil his sheets after a gruesome Nightmere, he walks quietly towards the laundry room down the hallway armed with his bullet proof vest and trousers.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Zgenstru drops his shamefully soiled sheets in surprise as a frumpy-looking brown-haired lady in yellow pajamas jumps out from a nearby hallway door. She introduces herself as Amanda and cautions him NOT to go into the laundry room.

"We'll stuff your sheets into the furnace in the basement," she suggests instead.

iain_westy
iain_westy
Posted at

As Zgenstru and Amanda make there way down the basement stairs they find their way blocked by a dampe pile of fur. On closer examination they discover it to be the sleeping for on Westy.
Westy is an anthropomorthic wolf type thing.

Westy is asleep and also still abit wet.

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

Zgenstru taps the wet wolf thing with the tip of his shoe.

iain_westy
iain_westy
Posted at

Westy wakes up with a startald snaral and quickly spins round to face the two who have so rudly awoken him. Instictivly orepairing himself for a fight he bares his teath and flexes his claws before Slipping on the wet step and falling bacwards own the stairs.
-1 health
+5 confusion

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

zgenstru stuffs his soiled sheets in the furnace.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Fan-freakin tastic Shard thought to himself. No sooner had he stuffed his victim and the boiler room attendant into the furnace than the door had opened. Since he had also stuffed his poison darts with his bloody coat in as well he had no recourse but to playact his way out.

A dog-man, followed by a woman and man carrying bedsheets came in. The hell?
they stuffed the sheets into the inferno and were turning to leave before they noticed him in his all black 3-piece suit.

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

then everyone heard a sound comeing from the main lobby, zgenstru goes to awnser the entry tube and jumps back in suprise to see a robotic echinda with one missing arm. the robot comes out of the tube and its back opens, a blue 2 tailed fox with neat hair comes out of the robot. "Hi my name is Wesley" the blue fox says.

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

Just when zgenstru is about to introduce himself, he notices that there is a large crack on the giant window in the middle of the room. ( The window which is the only protection of the room from the water itself.)

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

"ill fix it!" says wesley. He then jumps into the robotic echinda and pushes a button to make tape come out. "ok now time to fix it up" says wesley as he comes out of the robot. He takes the tape and places a strip on the crack. "this tape lasts forever!"

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

zgenstru notices a manly figure in near by cornor. "What's that?"

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

suddenly the figure dissapears into the darkness. "eh was that a ghost?" says westy
"I think so…" Wesley mumbles. "anyway i was wanting to check into this hotel do you think there is any room for me?" wesley asks zgenstru.

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

No not at all check with the receptionist at the first floor.

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

"ok" Wesley says. he goes to the first floor and checks with the receptionist. 5 mins pass by. "ok guys i got a key to room number 421. welp im gonna go hit the hay after i put my robot up. good night guys" Then wesley goes to his room with his robot in the 3rd floor and goes to sleep.

+5 hp
+7 happines

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Its around 2:00 when a submarine pulls in for its final shift to the underwater Hotel carrying a single pasenger. he was short and wore a large bag and a black Hoodie ,which covered most of his orange hair. He left the subdriver a tip and proceded throught the soggy floor of the lobby.
"Hello, my name is Drew." He said with a smirk,"And I would like a room as close as possible to room 421."

Im assuming that this hotel is something like the city of Rapture in Bioshock. In which case the first part should make since.

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

welsey was still awake when he heard drew. he zooms down to drew in a flash and shakes his hand. "Hi im wesley im in room 421 nice to meet you ^.^"

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

"Hey, Im Drew and I guess that I'll be staying across the hall from you."he said trying not to sound shocked at the speed or appearance of the blue-fox-thing "er…pretty fast, huh?" he said looking at the trail of steam weasley had made behind him when he ran on the damp carpet.

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

"Eh dont worry about my speed im pretty fast." Wesley says as he looks at the steam. "Well im gonna go try to fix the missing arm on my robot. Cya later!" Wesley says merrely going up to his room.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

"Well this is gonna be weird."Drew said as he walked to his room. He smiled again,"Im glad i took this job."

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

while wesley was working on his robot he heard drew. "hm?" he asks himself. "maybe drew is an assasin well im gonna have to be carful."

imshard
imshard
Posted at

his target eliminated and the body disposed of Shard boards the sub and steals it. Leaving the guests of the hotel stranded, and at his mercy. They don't notice until the sub doesn't return the next day. He stalks them in the stolen vessel timing his next move.

Dr3wdub
Dr3wdub
Posted at

Drew looks out of his window at the sub as it circles for the fith time.
"heh,damn, somebody beat me to it. Oh well. On to plan B." He hooks up his Wii and starts to play a game of Smash bros Brawl.

Edit: -10 int(videogames, lol)

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

"wow this place is cool its nice to see the fish and the books are cool too!" wesley says as he reads a book and drinks some milk.

+3 int [the books]

zgenstru
zgenstru
Posted at

zgenstru belches very loudly, shattering eighteen windows.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Shard surfaced the sub and sailed away happily. His plot to destroy the hotel complete. The shattered windows flooded the underwater hotel and without the sub none of the guests or employees had a chance. He chuckled and torpedoed a failboat on the way to the mainland.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.