Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

need an idea for a movie!

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

i have a 2 in one web cam and digital camera so it can be either a photo movie or aweb cam movie any ideas?

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

How about a movie about lazy people that can't think up their own ideas.

Hehe, naw, I'm just kidding. You're great.

Posted at

Spang's on a forum rampage today!

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Rawrgggh!

Posted at

A western movie! Grab a cowboy costume and a cap gun!

A space movie! Get a fish bowl helmet and an alien mask!

A superhero movie! Put on a cape and run around really fast!

A scary movie! Get some friends and a Jason mask and scream! A lot.

A stupid movie! Go rent Epic Movie.

A funny movie! Hilarity shall ensue!

A movie about making a movie!

sukoto
sukoto
Posted at

i'm usually good at coming up with stuff on the spot but if you use this all i ask is i'm giving credit for general concept *clears throat*

i kid who has the ability to kill other people over forums.the forum is only open after 12 am and closed 12:05 am
however within that 5 minutes at least 100 people in a region, vanish, or dissapear…he has a special ability but i dont think that ability is clear to the public yet.the person using this forum happens to change his i.p address every 1.2 seconds….so its fairly impossible to track where its coming from..not only that before he strikes.his victims names are sent on a recorded casette tape before he kllls them..he also messages that he can clear the world of "corrupt souls" now a secret ops is hired to track down this forum killer..and maniac..his true target knowne knows but to be able to kill 100 people in 5 minutes.all over the world…..they all die at the same time..

~~~
i hope this is good enough..i really don't know myself how he kills but that can be the fun part..it can probably keep it going untyil you figure it out and then come up with a group to take him out finally…the characters a girl instead not a guy
a very sexy girl
what wasnt told to you guys though however is that the 100 people that die…..all commit suicide 0.0. hope its good enough ok..its really a manga ideai just really came up with but iof you have enough friends and live in an area where yu can make it seem like the plot then eh go ahead remeber if you use it i just want credit for original concept..maybe play a character idk =] good luck

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.