Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Needing a writer for a sprite...Don't leave yet!

Posted at

I'm looking for a writer for my sprite comic. Surprised? So am I.

What I would like is someone who can get me a detailed story (with all plot twists etc. but try to include all of the characters, I'll give a detailed Bio if you are interested) but not a panel by panel script. I can make comic strips just fine, I just can't make a full blown story very well.

I can't really offer anything apart from a bit of publicity oin the comic page and that's just about it.

I hope someone's interested.

Ask if you want more information.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I may be able to help you out for a couple of issues, see how things go. I can write a draft really fast for you, see if you like it, etc. I can start anytime after Monday, so if you want to send me all the nessisary info, just PQ it and I'll look it over for the next two days.

I can be very detailed, add tons of suprises that uphold the basic intergrity of the story, and make it accessable to almost any new reader. Just so long as you can compensate by making large enough speech bubbles, although I'm pretty flexable.

It would be a neat thing to do, I think, to work on just writing for once, and to see if I can do so for a sprite comic, something that depends a lot on the writing. So if this sounds like a deal, jus send that PQ and we'll start talking.

*Sorry for any spelling errors. I'm on a different computer with a funky keyboard.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.