Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Networking sites! 'How many do you do?'

Posted at

Ya, I'm one of those people who gets an invite in their inbox to join YouSpaceSterBook5 or whatever the flavour of the day is and make an account which ends up going unnoticed until i go back into the program and try and reregister with the same e-mail. well, i'm trying out the myspace, and i thought 'how many comic nutters are on these sites?'. so anyways, if you want, put down what networking thing you use and people can add or whatever.
anyways
Myspace: Silent But Eggy or if you use email ultimabond@yahoo.com

anyways, if there is a similar thread or people don't get into it, i'm not too fussed because like, i said, i'll probably be on flixbotracookies or whatever soon enough.
might be facebookin' it, too

junoblairb
junoblairb
Posted at

I've been on myspace for a good long while. My problem was I had this great idea to make one for my comic. So everyone friended it. Then I had this great idea to put my comic's music on myspace as well - which required a different kind of account. So now I have three. Which is a super pain in the ass to check.

But so far, aside from LJ, that's all I do. And that's enough for me.

I'm JunoBean on MySpace and here are the two spaces I have for my comic:
sXd main
aaaannndd
sXd music

Most of my layouts and pics are down right now because my server's pitching a fit so excuse that dust. :/

D0m
D0m
Posted at

I'm on facebook, and it's my favorite. It cuts down on crap, and it used to be just text and pics. I loved that. I also have a myspace and xanga that pretty much go un used.

Does comicspace count?

Posted at

what's comicspace? i'm asuming it's myspace for comics. also never did the xanga before. i find that myspace, it's like really complex and stuff, like you can customize everything but sometimes it's annoying to load some peoples pages and what not. i've just started on facebook, mostly because more people i know seem to be on it and it's like crazy user friendly. like you can't customize to the same extent but i think people will be less confused. like there's like older people on it to, like my friends parents who are on like mad.

Posted at

Umm, I am on Deviantart and Furaffinity, planning to expand to livejournal, just need to find the time.
Also kinda got my name on the USU Blackboard site.
Long story, please don't ask…

blu
blu
Posted at

i have a personal vendetta against myspace. :|

that said, facebook is fine. it used to be great, but then they made it so you didnt need a college network to join, and then they started letting you add shit to your profiles. some of it is alright, but if facebook profiles start to look like myspace ones, i am going to take all my 3 friends and find a new network >:I

oh and i'm on deviantart too. and stuff. >_>

<_<

Posted at

None!

Well, that's not technically true.
I signed up to MySpace because all my friends were bugging me and I thought it'd be a good idea for keeping in touch when I go to uni. However, I've only logged in twice and have no idea what I'm doing. So I'll probably just ignore it. XD

I also signed up to some network for uni applicants to find friends and information before you go. I've looked at that a couple of times to find out what was up with my uni's online registration form (turns out everyone else was befuddled too so I'm doing it in person) and whether I'd need a TV license to own a TV just to play games on. Didn't get much help.

So, I'm ON two but I don't actually USE them. They're just annoying. XD

Posted at

I'm on DeviantART and ComicSpace, but I don't know if either of those really count as "networking sites". I've never touched myspace or facebook, I've never really had much use for either one. : (

Posted at

I'm on "the facebook" and I love it too. I use it to photo blog. I take tons of pictures of everything I do on the weekends and upload them every week. If you're on the facebook you should add me as a friend. I like friends…friends good.

Posted at

I'm on "the facebook" and I love it too. I use it to photo blog. I take tons of pictures of everything I do on the weekends and upload them every week. If you're on the facebook you should add me as a friend. I like friends…friends good.

first you'll have to search the million people on facebook to find her ^_^

Posted at

um…just search carly wagner. You should be able to find me. Then I can throw a sheep at you or give you a David Hasslehoff!

Posted at

You must get an account because the facebook is awesome regardless of how lazy you are!

Posted at

if i do, can i "poke" you?

also i see there's an option to "poke" myself too :)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I put up a MySpace page, but haven't done anything there and almost never check in. I can't do blogs. I just can't. I tried but I get sick of them so quickly. :-P

I'm at DeviantArt and ComicSpace. I check in there regularly and at ComicSpace, I have a mirror of my comic(s). (I put all kinds of random stuff at DA, photos, prose, etc. It's my non-comic creativity dumping ground.)

Posted at

I'm on facebook too!!!!
anyone can feel free to friend me! :D facebook is fun~ it lets me find out who's dating whom, and who's come out of the closet, and you can dedicate trashy songs to people… ^_^!

oh and my FB name is… drumroll….
Kristen Gudsnuk
!!!
yeah cause it's my name! I'm the only one!! because my family is the only extant family of Gudsnuks!
(oh but my sister will show up too. but she's got a different first name.)

Posted at

Kristen Gudsnuk>HA ha I JUST added you to my friends, looked at your profile and said "I have no idea this person is!" ha ha ha I guess I do now

Subcultured> I like to poke myself AND throw sheep at people (FYI)

Posted at

ya, my account on 'the facebook' is kent belanger, probably the only one on there. and i call it 'the' facebook as a tribute to david letterman. nothing makes you sound like a wise old man who doesn't follow the trends like adding 'the' to the start of stuff. 'So you paly the pokeemons do you?' 'so you kids love the superbad don't you?' and so forth. Man he's the legend.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

I'm on Facebook, Livejournal, DeviantArt, Xanga, and Comicspace. I think that's it. Maybe?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I'm on Facebook, Livejournal, DeviantArt, Xanga, and Comicspace. I think that's it. Maybe?
You're not on DrunkDuck???

D:

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

I'm on DD obviously. And myspace. That's about it.

I'm Zaine on myspace btw.

Posted at

Kristen Gudsnuk>HA ha I JUST added you to my friends, looked at your profile and said "I have no idea this person is!" ha ha ha I guess I do now

the joy of facebook is looking at your list of friends and realizing that you're only friends with like ten of them.

…oh wait, maybe that's the depressing part? heh!

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I'm only on Drunk Duck and Facebook. I've been meaning to check out Comicspace, as well.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.