Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

new

quo
quo
Posted at

hello everyone

i joined drunkduck because i got intrested in other peoples comics good or bad, and i also would like to create and submit my own comic here. my artwork isn't that great but its decent…i think… anyways, i think im going to enjoy it here.

Posted at

Welcome Quo, glad you joined us! Decent artwork is great artwork, you should make your own comic! I am sure that you will enjoy it here as long as you don't drink the Cola offered by a Clown. Stay tuned for further greetings from all the great people that roam around in this forum! Aghammer, Scarf, Amanda, Renga and much much more :whistling:

quo
quo
Posted at

Welcome Quo, glad you joined us! Decent artwork is great artwork, you should make your own comic! I am sure that you will enjoy it here as long as you don't drink the Cola offered by a Clown. Stay tuned for further greetings from all the great people that roam around in this forum! Aghammer, Scarf, Amanda, Renga and much much more :whistling:
thank you mushroomcomics. lol, theirs a clown roaming around here?

Posted at

thank you mushroomcomics. lol, theirs a clown roaming around here?

A very Dark Clown, and he will try to tempt you with cola…when you meet Scarf you will know why not to drink the cola.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Ha, well you already have the most important greating from the awesome shroom but welcome to the Duck. Hopefully you will enjoy your time here… most of the people are great (not naming names) and there are some wonderful comics. And strangely, the ghosts are better than a lot of the people ;)

quo
quo
Posted at

Ha, well you already have the most important greating from the awesome shroom but welcome to the Duck. Hopefully you will enjoy your time here… most of the people are great (not naming names) and there are some wonderful comics. And strangely, the ghosts are better than a lot of the people ;)
nice to meet you aghammer :)

Posted at

Hello, quo! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) I'm glad you're here; all we need now is status, and everything will be back to normal!

…..

Uh, on second thought, I think we're better off as is, so let this be the new normal! 8D Have fun making comics here, quo, and enjoy the weather! ;)

P.S., don't drink the Cola.

quo
quo
Posted at

Hello, quo! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) I'm glad you're here; all we need now is status, and everything will be back to normal!

…..

Uh, on second thought, I think we're better off as is, so let this be the new normal! 8D Have fun making comics here, quo, and enjoy the weather! ;)

P.S., don't drink the Cola.
^^" thanks renga.

lol ok, i won't drink the cola then :P

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi there, Quo ^.^ Happy to have you aboard our fine Drunken Duckish vessel. She's a-ready to sail!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.