Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

NEW COMIC AND I WANT YOU ALL TO ASSIST!

StewWriter
StewWriter
Posted at

Hi, I am Stew. i have been doing BONER AND PUNKIN for a bit now, up to thirty-eight strips now I believe, anyway I am starting a new comic on the fifth… perhaps. What I'd like is to get as many submissions for my new comic and I will use the top three in the first three episodes and all will garner you, the submitter, a signed piece of artwork emailed to you once the post has been announced! Anyway, the comic is called IBIS AND DONUT and it is and Ibis and a donut talking to each other in anyway I deem appropriate. You can see the splash page on my site here. So, do what you want however you want and depending on the response I will extend the deadline accordingly. HAVE FUN FOLKS! And as always, thanks for reading my comics!
Stew Miller

Posted at

please introduce yourself and not just your comic

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

I've seen your comic before! Why did you have to name him Boner???

I like it, but still. Why???

Posted at

welcome boner!

whoops! i mean,
Welcome Newy :)

StewWriter
StewWriter
Posted at

Okay, introduce myself… right, sorry about that I was in a bit of a rush… My name is Stew Miller and I hail from Kalamazoo Michigan. I am a professional chef and a semi-professional artist. I have a few graphic-design jobs under my belt but nothing you'd likely know if you weren't from the area. I am 33, married for 8 years, and the proud dad of 3 kids: Charlie (6), Simon (4), and Addison (1.5) for whom the comic was imagined. I suppose that's about all I got for myself. Oh, and to answer another question, I named my skeleton Boner because its a play on words (kind of) he's made out of bone (there's one) and a 'boner' is another name for a goof or folly, (there's two). No, it has nothing to do with erections, but I can assume that's what you meant. So, for a bit more of a rundown on the contest, head over to BONER AND PUNKIN and look up the comic I titles IBIS AND DONUT (not the one sheet) and I've listed it there. I hope that clears a few things up a bit! Oh, and thanks for the welcomes!
SM-

Posted at

I named my skeleton Boner because its a play on words (kind of) he's made out of bone (there's one) and a 'boner' is another name for a goof or folly

^_^

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Actually, yes. Yes it is. It hails from the same time where gay still meant happy.

Posted at

Hi, Stew. I've never actually met anyone from Kalamazoo…that's just…cool. I'm not much younger than you, been married a bit longer…no kiddies here, yet. Best of luck with the new comic…we're about to start one too…stressful, ain't it? Well, not as bad as say…taxes…but, kinda' stressful. I tend to blather…so I'll stop myself and just say welcome to the funtastic world of the forums.

StewWriter
StewWriter
Posted at

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! Oh, and MaritalBliss, I always get people with my home town being Kalamazoo, few people even believe it's a real place! Anyway, My second comic, the new IBIS AND DONUT starts tomorrow so get ready…
S-

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

im gay :)

That's so hot. I feel so gay right now. Lets be gay together.

StewWriter
StewWriter
Posted at

Alright kiddies, go read IBIS AND DONUT… I'll wait…

S-

Posted at

IT sounds really interesting . . .erm yeh

anyway shouldnt this be in hey everyone look what i did?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.