Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

NEw comic for interviewing authors

Quacklin
Quacklin
Posted at

people can ask questions that they allways wanted, and they get to be come sprites for the purpose of it beinging as easy as I ca make it quack me if intersted or if you would like to be made into a sprite and interviewed.

Quacklin
Quacklin
Posted at

need people, please help me out

Quacklin
Quacklin
Posted at

well me and my assitans well have questions then well have people that want to ask question come up and ask them, well if their interseted

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

English isn't your first language is it?

Quacklin
Quacklin
Posted at

he he he well yes it is only I almost failed 3rd grade

Corvin
Corvin
Posted at

if english is your first language, i dont think i want you asking me questions.

Corvin

Quacklin
Quacklin
Posted at

don't worry I'm only putting what someone else said in a text bubble I well only introduce the people and host the comic and soonmme will to I won't be doing much

Quacklin
Quacklin
Posted at

and it should be even better cause I'll use spell check and grammer check and let 3 different people proffread it

Posted at

I might help, but I need to know what you want doing. I don't quite understand all that you're saying (late night, sorry if I'm saying bad grammer in this post >_<)
I can try and help with sprites, and I'll try to help with more but try and check you're spelling and grammer when you post on the forums.

If you want me to help, PQ me

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.