Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

NEW COMIC REMIX (fern and carly_mizzou)

Posted at

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I just finished up a super cool project with fern. I've always really enjoyed fern's various projects all over the place, then one day I read
100% of all relationships end in tragedy. So what makes you any different?

This story really touched me. I've always liked Fern's simple art style, but I love romantic stories and had so many visuals when reading his story and I enjoyed the unique page layout. so I just asked him, could I remix this story? he said yes! I've been working on it for about a month and it's finally ready!

On another note, I've had some personal hardships, this has been a rough year for me. I haven't been drawing nearly as much as I'd like to. Fern allowing to me to do this project has really energized me, it's gotten me back into the swing of things.

anyways this project means a lot to me, please go check it out (as well as the original)
Fern's Original "vision"
The Original
Carly Mizzou's remix:
Carly Mizzou's
pages post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Posted at

Wow, remixing an entire comic is pretty intense.

Can't wait to see this!

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

that is really cool.

so this a community project of 2?
just kidding…no but really.

Now if you want to remix other romantic comics, here's my proposal story… maybe when your done with fern's story… you know… you could could remix this.

Posted at

Hey Midge> what a coincidence I just read that today!

hhmmm it's a thought. depends on when this lazy guy, who BTW is not Matte Black, finishes a script for a project we're doing!

yah the links for both comics are up there. check it out then grab a buddy and remix a comic!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.