Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New Community project

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I have an idea for a new sprite comic, I can't do one and I thought you guys could help. the Comic is called "Sonic and the Demon Chaos" and demon chaos as in demon sonic. I also don't know how to do this, any advice is apperceated; and I'll do a donator and participant sheet for all of the people who did this.

This is for anyone, I don't know how to set this up for everone to post on DD so comment here and email your images to coveinant@hotmail.com. I will do what Troop 37 does and credit the creator and any comment on the page. Also the comments are to set up who is doing the current page.

You'll have to use a modified sonic and characters when I say so, and that is important.

The cover is up and it will tell you what I was talking about.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I did the first page as an example to the degree of the modified sprites you'll need to use. I also did this reply as to get my topic up at the top so it'd get noticed.

Posted at

Could I use MMZ spirte or do you not want bit mixing? If you don't,you might want to talk to Bloodth. He good with sonic sprites.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Could I use MMZ spirte or do you not want bit mixing? If you don't,you might want to talk to Bloodth. He good with sonic sprites.

I have the first page up and you can invite him to join, there are no restrictions.

Posted at

I'll talk to him… You really didn't answer my question.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I'll talk to him… You really didn't answer my question.
You can use any sprite that you want, not just Sonic sprites, Sonic is just the medium for the comic because there is more sonic sprites than anything else.

Posted at

K. I'll work on somthing.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.