Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New Graphic Novel Magazine- Accepting Submissions

spenceball
spenceball
Posted at

I am writing to let everyone know that Greatapepress.com is launching in November! We publish monthly online, and publish a print copy of the online editions every 6 months. We focus strictly on fantasy and science fiction, and will publish in black and white. We are also interested in only in short stories limited to approximately 20 pages (+/-). We will consider publishing serialized stories, depending on quality.

You will be compensated equally to your contribution. For example, if you contribute 10% of the print edition (simply a conglomeration of 6 months of online issues) you will receive payment of 10% of the profits. You also retain the rights to all your work and the ability to publish the same work with whomever, whenever you desire. The print edition will be printed in the early summer of '09, with a guaranteed minimum of 1,000 copies.

Please send any work you would like us to consider for publication to submissions@greatapepress.com.

Our website is undergoing massive changes in anticipation of our official launch this November, so please check back later for our new look. We're also on Myspace at www.myspace.com/greatapepress

Thank you,
GAP Staff

Posted at

yea! its almost here, this is something me and spencer have been working on for a while and ive been waiting until the website was finished to post my new comic pages. i will be mirroring them here on drunk duck (of course). i think spencer forgot to mention that we will be at wizard world TX in november, hope to see you there!

dsuursoo
dsuursoo
Posted at

real pity you guys don't accept straight fiction as well. another venue besides the established magazines would be great(that's not vanity publishing).

spenceball
spenceball
Posted at

yea! its almost here, this is something me and spencer have been working on for a while and ive been waiting until the website was finished to post my new comic pages. i will be mirroring them here on drunk duck (of course). i think spencer forgot to mention that we will be at wizard world TX in november, hope to see you there!

Oh yeah, I did forget to mention that.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.