Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

New here

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

Hey everyone, I've been on drunk duck for about a week and a half now and I'm just now getting around to the forums so I figured I'd take the opportunity to say hi to everyone and find out where the most interesting hangouts were in the forums.

Anyway, that's about all for now 'cus I'm off to bed for work tomorrow.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

hi! Namic is new, usually I get called dyna.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

hi, thanks for the welcome although it seems this forum is a bit slow…

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

aparantly I chose to strike up a conversation on the wrong day. It just seems like the whole sight has been slow lately. My comic hasn't had many hits over the last few days.

I figured weekends would be more popular, but maybe I'm wrong, I haven't really found much of a connection between days or updates and my sight spikes.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Welcome to DD - Ducker Dyna

Posted at

Welcome, and this place isn't too slow, you're just too fast.

true that, true that.

Posted at

Oh, it's the same with my comic. It's ok though…did you try puggin it out on the "Hey Look What I Did" forum?

br4nzilla
br4nzilla
Posted at

Hi! I've seen you commenting arooound. Welcome to the forum!

.. There seems to be hot days here. Sometimes I post an update and 2348972384u12qoi people comment ( delirium? wishful thinking? ) then other times I'll do the same thing and nobody comments for days ( that's more like it. back to reality. ). Too bad I haven't been paying attention to which days were the good ones.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

well, one… I did post it in the hey everyone look what I did forum… and one person replied and said that I forgot to put the link, which I did so I thanked them and that was the end of it and it's now on like the 800th page…

and two, In the help section (don't remember which one) One of the admin said the most popular days tends to be mondays, so I think I might try for a monday update schedule. that is if my work schedule will allow for it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.