Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New name, old person.

Aioazech
Aioazech
Posted at

Hi guys. :D

I've been lurking around Drunk Duck for a while now, without an account to call my own. Well… there was the Thirdperiodlunch account, but I forgot the password/don't really want to be known as that anymore.

Yes, it's me again. This is probably the 4th time I've attempted a return to activeness on D.D. I'm hoping things'll work out better this time.

Anyways. My name is Steph, for all of those who don't know. I recently turned 18 and I'll be starting at Moore College of Art and Design next week. It's basically my dream school.

I work in tech support/webdesign for a couple random places around town. I am a huge nerd. I love the internet, computers, technology, video games, art, comics, movies, and things like that. I spend my time either inside on the computer or out with friends, which usually involves lots of walking, setting things on fire, or doing mass amounts of gaming.

Drunk Duck got really fancy and lags a lot on my computer, now. :( I could go into a "Back in my day" rant, but I shant.

Hehe. That rhymed.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Can I have your wolf for my cult? =3

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

congrats on the school and welcome. DD is slow sometimes but okay other times… I think it's crazyninny's fault somehow?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Drunk Duck got really fancy and lags a lot on my computer, now. :( I could go into a "Back in my day" rant, but I shant.

If it makes you feel better, DD lags on everyone's computer now.

Also hi and stuff.

Posted at

Never heard of you.

Hi.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

DD is slow sometimes but okay other times… I think it's crazyninny's fault somehow?

Hey! It ain't my fualt that the DD committe isn't paying me to have my workers work faster!!! D=<

And I'll feed it, sugar and steaks, right?

Aioazech
Aioazech
Posted at

And I'll feed it, sugar and steaks, right?
RAW HUMAN FLEEEEEEEEEEESSHHH. D:<

…Or sugar and steaks. That might work too.

Meh. The lag is horrid on my laptop, I'll just have to browse it on the desktop and only use the laptop to update. -_- But what can you do?

A warm cola actually does sound pretty good, right about now.

Posted at

Don't do that last sentence.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi there Steph! Welcome …er… BACK! Always a grey area with these things. The cola, depending on who you ask, is a bad idea. You should trust me and my honest face.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

good idea… :) unless you do sprite comics (heh heh… just kidding)

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

good idea… :) unless you do sprite comics (heh heh… just kidding)

Ma brutha's and sista's have taken enough of yo' prejudice! It's tahm fo' us to rahs up! POWA TO DA PEOPLE!

Posted at

Welcome! Sorry I'm late, I was busy battling a horde of mini-lemurs to free my secret twin brother from the catacombs of Wolfenstein, where he was being turned into a tomato from a curse cast by a fiendish alien magician.

So, anyways, sorry to be late to welcome you home. :)

Try to stay with us this time! We're happy, fun, and you can always ignore some of the old TD-regulars if it makes you feel better. ;)

Posted at

It's not our fault that we have nothing to do since TD got deleted and we are forced to be arse holes elsewhere.

HINT HINT

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

you can always ignore some of the old TD-regulars if it makes you feel better. ;)

Ma brutha's and sista's have taken enough of yo' prejudice! It's tahm fo' us to rahs up! POWA TO DA PEOPLE!

Posted at

Welcome! Sorry I'm late, I was busy battling a horde of mini-lemurs to free my secret twin brother from the catacombs of Wolfenstein, where he was being turned into a tomato from a curse cast by a fiendish alien magician.

lol! Oh, Steely! You and your farfetched tales! What next; you're being stalked by a weather-controlling mad scientist who sometimes scavenges your garbage cans for spare parts and food scraps at night?

Then again, maybe it's not as farfetched as you think it is. *Sigh*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.