Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New to the Community

Posted at

Hey everyone, I'm Jason Berkowitz, and I'm new here at Drunk Duck. My webcomic is entitled Psychobabble (like my username). I really don't consider myself a traditional comic artist. I do feel though in general, that my lack of drawing skills are outweighed by my writing skills (and I'm certainly not talking about handwriting skills). I had another webcomic that I ran with two of my friends out of Blogger called The Pizza Company. It wasn't that popular, so I doubt any of you have heard of it or seen it before though.

Besides webcomic creation, I am into DIY filmmaking. I am an Undergraduate senior double majoring in Psychology and Film. I feel all of my work in all of the media I use is greatly influenced by my education as well as my outlook on life. This summer, I am the head intern at the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art. Anybody in the NYC area should check the museum out (www.moccany.org)! In fact, the museum is in the early stages of putting together an exhibit on webcomics, so maybe some of you can be featured.

Well thats all I can think of now about me. Feel free to ask anything you actually might want to know. Hope you enjoy my comic.

-Jason

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Ahhh to be featured in a museum. That'd be so awesome… but so impossible. For the NZer me, at any rate. XD

Enough whining. Just wanted to say hi, Psychobabble. Welcome to DD from a fellow student of the arts (that sounds so pretentious, I know; I study media) - I hope you enjoy your stay. Congrats on getting the intern, too.

mandiedawn
mandiedawn
Posted at

hiiiiiiiiii….

wow you do heaps, i do childcare lol nothing fancy in the art comunity

nice to meet you

hug

- Mandie Dawn

Posted at

Heya Jason, welcome to the duck. :)

Sounds like a really awesome internship!

Posted at

Welcome Psychobabble. Sounds like you were "destined" to end up back here…Consider this the welcome mat! (I seem to surround myself by "filmy" people, you'll fit right in!)

Posted at

Thanks to all of you for the welcome. I'm sure to be posting on the boards and checking out the other comics. I'm glad to see this site has such an active community.

-Jason

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.