Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New to the Duck!

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Hello there!

My name is Dan. I've been drawing comicbook art since I was a kid and am only marginally better than I was then. Heh.

I've just started work on a book here called Retake:
http://www.drunkduck.com/Retake/
If you wanna check out some of my previous stuff, look here!
http://www.dan-butcher.co.uk

I'm really impressed with the site and the quality of work i've seen and I look forward to posting work here!

Posted at

Welcome! Glade you decided to join us here, MrHades. You don't mind if I just call you, Hades, do you? We're rather informal around here. You may call me Supreme Overlord Steely, have a nice day. :)

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

I prefer 'Mr', but i'm the new kid on the block, so Hades is fine :)
Now to check out what your guys work on…

Posted at

Hello there, welcome to DD!

I'm the person you come to see if you have problems with your shadow, really…honestly…truly.

I'm not evil, I'm just drawn that way.

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Can't say I've ever had problems with my shadow, but I'll call you should I need to.;)

Posted at

Good good, then my plans are coming together perfectly.

Seriously though, many warm welcomes!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, MrHades. Velcome to ze duck.

I should put in a good word here for Doctor Shadow - I was having the worst trouble with mine the other day, and the Doc gave it a good thwack…now everything's better.

Posted at

Hello, MrHades! Or should I say, Dan, mah man! What it is, what it was, what it will be? Say, you haven't noticed anything unusual about the weather around here lately, have you? No? Gooooood. Just remain blissfully unaware and don't watch the skies, lest you might see something frightfully unnatural…

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Hello, MrHades! Or should I say, Dan, mah man! What it is, what it was, what it will be? Say, you haven't noticed anything unusual about the weather around here lately, have you? No? Gooooood. Just remain blissfully unaware and don't watch the skies, lest you might see something frightfully unnatural…
You scare me a little bit.

domu
domu
Posted at

howdy all. stumbled on to this site from another comic i've been following for awhile. I find it very cool. I've been Working on a strip, but have been on a very long hiatus. but this is site is more then enough to reinspire me to pick up the ink and paper again. by the way, how do you set your avatars, i'm not very computer savvy.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Domu, you can start your own topic :>

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.