Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

newbie :D

tammster
tammster
Posted at

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hi. I'm called Tammy full name Tamara. But I prefer Tammy. I live in the Netherlands and I have wanted to be a comic artist since I was little. This is just a hobby of mine… my favourite hobby. I'm a last year student becoming a teacher. I'm doing my comic together with my brother. We started a really long time ago but I just couldn't keep up with the updating. Finally after many years I decided to restart it again seeing I liked doing it so much. Hopefully I can improve my art skills while doing it. I mostly want to tell a story and show everyone what my brother and me came up with.
Well I'm still trying to figure everything out and I hope I can get to know many other artists. And maybe learn a thing or two.

Well see you all around.

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Welcome Tammy!

Best of luck to both you and your brother. Maybe I'll get to welcome him directly if he sign up for an account as well.

Hope to see you around the community.

All the best!

Frank

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Well Tammy, I would just like to say:

Welkom op drunkduck, Sacred Blood ziet er tot nu toe wel cool uit. Ik heb het ge-fave'd en ik zal het zeker in de gaten houden. Als je vragen hebt over DD dan kun je altijd pq'en (private quack).

I hope you can keep up Sacred Blood's update schedule and that you enjoy your time on the duck…

K

tammster
tammster
Posted at

Just posted a new page so I'm doing okay keeping up.
Thanks for the warm welcome. :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.