Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Great title for a thread :)

So anyway… Nipples.
They're funny little points on your chest. They can get horribly sore at times. They can look hilarious. Everyone has them. It looks really weird when they're erased- in censored Japanese art or absent from the chests of superheros (male and female because their cloths are equally skin tight). They look funny on armour. They look really funny when pieced.

All in all though, I'd be happier without mine. I suppose.

Thoughts on nipples?

-(as long as you're not X-rated about it)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

What the heck can you say about nipples that isn't inappropriate?

…they can be used to feed babies?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You feed babies nipples? You monster! O_O

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

What use would those things be to a man? I'm sure they must have some purpose. Otherwise men wouldn't have them. Then again the human appendix is apparently a vestigal piece of human anatomy as it has no use that we've seen…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

What use would those things be to a man? I'm sure they must have some purpose. Otherwise men wouldn't have them. Then again the human appendix is apparently a vestigal piece of human anatomy as it has no use that we've seen…
If memory serves, every baby starts out as a female as the default gender, then I guess later they grow a dong. Unless they're female.
I think also some men have working mammary glands…So…Yeah.

Nipples are indeed weird, but men would just look weird without them.
Women would be too terrifying to look at. Oh…Oh god, mental image D8

Posted at

there actual usage is to test the temperature of swimming pools and all water in general…
(^U^)

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

there actual usage is to test the temperature of swimming pools and all water in general…

Really? Wouldn't there be a danger of falling in? I always use my elbow.

Maybe you're getting confused with ripples, which are formed when you test the temperature of swimming pools and all water in general?

Posted at

If memory serves, every baby starts out as a female as the default gender, then I guess later they grow a dong. Unless they're female.
I think also some men have working mammary glands…So…Yeah.

Nipples are indeed weird, but men would just look weird without them.
Women would be too terrifying to look at. Oh…Oh god, mental image D8

Not quite true. Male and female genitals develop from the same androgenous organ in the womb.

Despite all the crap that comes with nipples, I'm keeping mine. Partly because I might decide to have kids of my own someday, but mostly because sanding them off sounds way too painful.

ksteak
ksteak
Posted at

"A man's nipples are just as sensitive as a woman's. They become erect on stimulation and as a woman's become hard as well. As with a woman then, sucking, tongue tickling, massage, and biting all act to excite a man, and give great erogenous pleasure."

LOOKIS
LOOKIS
Posted at

I don't want them on my chest but there is ALWAYS something I want to get off my chest.

And they don't give me "great erogenous pleasure". That's just weird, dude. :P

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

Thoughts on nipples?

As long as they're not on Batman's suit anymore, I'm fine with 'em.

Posted at

This is true. The base gender is female. The Y chromosome basically serves as an override code that alters the development of the fetus, giving it male characteristics. In medical terms the development of a boy fetus is called defeminization. Sometimes the Y chromosome fails to do the job properly, causing the child to end up in some sort of middle stage. Genetically the child is a male but physiologically it's an infertile girl.

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

They can shoot powerful lasers or rainbows.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Wow, Ozone. This is without a doubt the greatest name for a thread ever. I dare say, nothing could possibly keep this from being the greatest thread ever!

"A man's nipples are just as sensitive as a woman's. They become erect on stimulation and as a woman's become hard as well. As with a woman then, sucking, tongue tickling, massage, and biting all act to excite a man, and give great erogenous pleasure."

Dammit.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

their actual usage is to test the temperature of swimming pools and all water in general…
Kind of true! I call it the Boob Threshold, and once they're in, I'll be fine =p

Posted at

I'm happy using my toe to test the temperature.

I'm weird with my art I'd draw a nipple on a woman but on a man no. It just seems to weird to me. Men with nipples, what kind of weird sci-fi world would we be in?

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

You feed babies nipples? You monster! O_O
But feeding babies to nipples is hilarious. Picture it… a nipple swallowing an unsuspecting child…

COMEDIC GOLD.

Posted at

for some reason, it's morally wrong for women to have 'em. or something like that, because they're not allowed to show the on TV, and the only other things that come to mind that you can't show are explicit murder and dead soldiers.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

for some reason, it's morally wrong for women to have 'em. or something like that, because they're not allowed to show the on TV, and the only other things that come to mind that you can't show are explicit murder and dead soldiers.
We could fix things by superimposing man nipples over lady nipples! :D

Hey presto! Censorship solved!

Posted at

There's a woman's rights movement going about now that's combating this stigma. Basically, they don't agree that women have to wear bras while men are allowed to be bare chested. This movement has done several protest runs where a huge group of women show up in swimming pools all at once, without wearing any bras.

Truly they're the heroes of the modern age.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

There's a woman's rights movement going about now that's combating this stigma. Basically, they don't agree that women have to wear bras while men are allowed to be bare chested. This movement has done several protest runs where a huge group of women show up in swimming pools all at once, without wearing any bras.

The Topfreedom Movement?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Parading for an immensely saggy future. God bless them all.

Haha, just kidding, that sounds gross and a little bit dumb!

humorman
humorman
Posted at

When I saw this topic, I was like, "Nipples, eh? Hmmm… Alright, I'll bite."

I should say this to a naked lady when I get the chance.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Parading for an immensely saggy future. God bless them all.

Actually, there is no concrete scientific evidence that braless breasts sag (Some sources even claim that the opposite is true and that they may even cause cancer o_o!). We have to remember that breasts don't contain any muscle tissue, so in essence, it would be impossible to train them with a bra :p.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I like them… 'nuff said…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.