Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Not a DD Noob, just Someone who Remembers the OLD Faces!

Major_Hael
Major_Hael
Posted at

It's amazing what has been done to this place. That's no lie. But then again, I've always been rather fond of, and also proud of, the Duck.

I'm glad to see some of the guys and girls I knew some years ago are still alive and kicking up in here- Zoe Stead (Earthbound) and Gigi (Frightmoore Univ.) being chief among them. Anyway, not too many people will know me or even remember my previous form, so let's just say that I've returned from duty as Major_Hael.

In other words, I've been away from the Duck to damn long. It's time for me to pull out my ol' trusty supplies stash and once again take up the pen and pad….

Although I've been absent for quite some time, I've still kept my eyes and ears on the Duck, and I've gained some new favorites as well as getting reacquainted with some old tales. It's so great to be back, and I promise that my return to the Duck will promise to yield an even better go around this time.

So until first posting, that's it. Looking forward to getting to know new names and faces.

Major_Hael, signing off.

Major_Hael
Major_Hael
Posted at

Thank you much, kind sir! It is good to be back.

Posted at

Hey hey there~ :D Welcome back to DrunkDuck!

Major_Hael
Major_Hael
Posted at

Thank you, most kind Miss. I knew you had to be around here somewhere!

marine
marine
Posted at

If anyone should welcome you, its the loudest member of the community. So welcome back kotter.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Hey welcome back old timer.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.