Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Not So New Here

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

Hey, I'm Snakebyte.
Well, I've been a member for a while, but I haven't been on the forums much.

A little about myself:

I'm a people person who would like to make new friends and learn from new people.

I'm a senior in high school, I would love to major in Art or Animation, but frankly I don't have enough skill in it.

Beside my lack of drawing ability, I love to write Sci-fi and Fantasy. If I could make my books into Webcomics I would.

Drop me an email; I would love to hear from you people.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hello there, not so newy!

Hang around the forums; Custard has volunteered to juggle torches later :D!

Posted at

Hi, SnakeByte! How are you? :) I like your clever username! I say it's clever because you're the first and only member named just "SnakeByte" on this site, among other reasons! You're just in time to see me, Renga Studio, appoint fellow member amanda to be the official substitute WeathermasterTM of this forum in my absence! She should be appearing here in one or more posts.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

In your absence, Renga? You are not permitted to leave. I will stop you with the assistance of my handy-dandy (stolen) WeatherMachine. Go, go Gadget-Blizzard!

Also, hi, SnakeByte! If you want to major in Art/Animation, then go for it! They teach you techniques that you can apply to cultivate a skill - not everyone is born with it (it could be Maybelline).

Posted at

Hello. Welcome to the forums SnakeB1 - I mean SnakeByte.

Hang around the forums; Custard has volunteered to juggle torches later :D!

There will also be a contortionist act and a man who puts weasels down his trousers.

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

In your absence, Renga? You are not permitted to leave. I will stop you with the assistance of my handy-dandy (stolen) WeatherMachine. Go, go Gadget-Blizzard!

Also, hi, SnakeByte! If you want to major in Art/Animation, then go for it! They teach you techniques that you can apply to cultivate a skill - not everyone is born with it (it could be Maybelline).

Yeah, but where I live there aren't any good school that have Art/Animation.
Trust me, I looked.

Posted at

Hey! What're you doing?! AAAAH! Turn it off! Turn it off!

S-s-s-s-s-so c-c-c-c-cold-d-d-d-d…

Y-y-y-y-you m-m-m-misunders-st-st-stood, amanda d-dear! I'm not leaving DrunkDuck if that's what you're thinking! Oh, no, no, no, no, no! I'm busy taking care of some unfinished business with a couple of archenemies I've encountered in Top Drawer (a rather unpleasant DD forum for some)! Don't worry, though; I'll still greet and flabbergast the new members with my unusual weather and rumors about it again, once I get a foothold in TD and become its new overlord (which will be very soon)! Besides, I'll watch you play God with the weather from (the safety of) the sidelines and help welcome people here until I'm ready to reassume my time-honored position! So whaddiya say, Miss? Will you be my partially-loyal minion, take on this (ir)responsibility, and carry on my aberrant legacy while my back is turned? Because you've already proven yourself so far!

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

I like to say thanks for the welcome!!

I looked at a few comic directory, but I think DD is the best!!

Posted at

Hey, welcome to DD. I'm here to tell you to enjoy yourself and if you're looking for an artist for your stories, I would recommend the "networking" forum. It's a good place to find someone if you're interested.

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

Hey, welcome to DD. I'm here to tell you to enjoy yourself and if you're looking for an artist for your stories, I would recommend the "networking" forum. It's a good place to find someone if you're interested.

I've looked at it, but I have never networked before and I think that I might not be cut out for it.

Posted at

Welcome! I was going to be the contortionist, but we've discovered someone who can actually do more than touch his toes without bending his knees. So then I applied for the job of "guy who puts weasels down his trousers" but realized at the last minute that I had neither trousers, nor weasels. So you'll just have to bear with me as I get my act together.

Also remember that there are two great help sub-forums in case you get confused with the site.

Posted at

I've looked at it, but I have never networked before and I think that I might not be cut out for it.

You get over that defeatist attitude right now mister.

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

You get over that defeatist attitude right now mister.

Well, I just think that no one would take me serious.
Blame my defeatist attitude on my parents

amanda
amanda
Posted at

*blames your parents* Shame on you.
*dusts off hands* My work here is done. Now get out there and show us what you've got! Don't take 'no' for an answer! Prove yourself wrong!

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

Thank, I will probably see if my friends would mind if I host our comic here.
We only have like four or five pages of randomness, but it will be a great add-on.

Posted at

Thank, I will probably see if my friends would mind if I host our comic here.
We only have like four or five pages of randomness, but it will be a great add-on.

Yes, yes! That's the spirit, SnakeByte ol' boy!

And since my archenemies from TD have lost interest in me, and amanda has decided to turn down the position of being the wreaker of meteorological havoc on this forum for the interim…

(Renga takes his weather machine back from her!)

THEN I, RENGA THE WEATHERMASTERTM, AM BACK, BABY!!!! So, you're all putting on circus acts, eh? Then allow me to present to you a freak show you'll never believe nor forget! lol!

(Renga uses his weather machine to make indescribable things happen in the sky.)

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

Well, if you look for Electronic Mayhem in the "Hey Everyone Look What I Did!" forum and comment on it there.
I just have the address to it and its on DeviantArt.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hello.
Ya'know, there's someone here called Lizard bite. (or something like that)
Friend of yours? ;P

Posted at

Howdy, and I hope you've never actually been bitten by a snake. ;)

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

Hello.
Ya'know, there's someone here called Lizard bite. (or something like that)
Friend of yours? ;P

No…I wasn't even aware that there was a name like that

crocty
crocty
Posted at

No…I wasn't even aware that there was a name like that
I'm watching you, Lasowski.

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

Welcome. ^-^ weasles in pants, snakes and weather machines. lots of fun going on here. Now you have to stick around, Crunchbyte… sorry have rvb on the brain. hmmmm I have no circus skill, except i can juggle 3 bean bags and drop them every now an then… Oh and i can spin a plate.

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

Welcome. ^-^ weasles in pants, snakes and weather machines. lots of fun going on here. Now you have to stick around, Crunchbyte… sorry have rvb on the brain. hmmmm I have no circus skill, except i can juggle 3 bean bags and drop them every now an then… Oh and i can spin a plate.

Yes, and I have a amazing skill in destruction…and I can juggle…a little…as in one ball.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.