Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Now this heres a story..

Posted at

all bout how, my dd got all twist turn upside down, and I'd like to take a post and just type right there and tell you how i became writer on a site called bel-duck

D:
Hey there kiddo's. I'm the writer, jeff "panda/Rebbecca" of pandachaosproductions :D.
I just thought I'd say hello, it's been so long since I have been here. I used to writer , and occasionally help with a little sprite comic back before the duck went down the first time.
Nowadays, me and and my artist, cerah "jinx" are creating some manga , or comics, whatever the style will later be defined as, for your enjoyments, that is when cerah finishes the pages and all the prep is done.
I hope to have many a fun time with you guys, that and i hope i can write some interesting stories. and , albeit I'm putting words in her mouth, I'm sure cerah is hoping you guys will enjoy her art.

but the point is that i got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said your moving with your aunti

that's enough of that

D: the gist of it is , HAI GAI'S, I'm saying hullo
-jeff

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Welcome back, Panda.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll be producing. :)

mandiedawn
mandiedawn
Posted at

welcome back hehe

hugs

- Mandie Dawn

Posted at

Heya Jeff, glad to see your cab with dice in the mirror made it to Bel-Duck. ;)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

The liscence plate said fresh, and it had dice in da mirror! If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I said, "Aw forget it, Yo holmes, to Bel-Aire!" Pulled up 'round seven, or eight, and I said to the cabbie, "Yo holmes, smell ya later!" Here I was, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Aire!

Shoot me. Just shoot me now.

Posted at

by that response, my infectious plan is complete

now if only i could randomly whip out some steel samurai theme music.
then this victory would be complete.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.